Reviews for Little Boy Wonder
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 27 . 6/30/2012
Ahhh I know you won't update because it's been a couple years but could you at least rap it up quickly?
In The Mix chapter 27 . 4/5/2011
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! A cliffhanger like that is gong to be blowing my mind until you do! Please at least type a paragraph to just wrap it up if you don't want to continue!
Ink of Crimson chapter 27 . 1/14/2011
OMG WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT! AAAAH I WAS BUT YOU I! GRRR... lol omg i was reading so fast trying to get to the end hoping zack would punch him or something then uuuhhh! lol great story bt seriously...finish it...or at least kill one of the lol
Sleepingonclouds9 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I'm not allowed to review on ch:27 again so can u plz update plz plz
Chibi-kawaii-666 chapter 27 . 10/16/2010
Are you not going to finish this story?

I love it anyway! u
Sleepingonclouds9 chapter 27 . 8/25/2010
Plz update soon cause I'm dieing over here wanting to knew what is going to happn next plz plz plz :(
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 27 . 3/17/2010
I am really enjoying this story. I hope that you continue it. Please update soon and keep up the good work!
Nia'sHiddenPuzzlePiece chapter 27 . 2/24/2010
omg please update soon! I really wanna know what is going to happen with Zack and Scott. Poor Zack :[

I do like this story so far it made me want to know what happened next, especially towards the end that I read it straight through.
shampoo147 chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Burgess, hehe.

I always thought that Zack didn't drive because, "if you knew what I know about ... (structural?) engineering, you wouldn't drive either."
Greytune chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Where. Is. Our update?

I want it as soon as you can, or I'm gonna have to kick your butt in gear.
KatusMinimus chapter 27 . 12/8/2009

Thank you so so much for updating - i absolutly love this story, it is one of (if not the) best Zack fanfiction i have ever read!

You have managed to keep everyone in character yet make it believable!

Just one thing that kinda bugged me was that in chapter 27 there were no speech marks. Not sure if that intentional or not but it annoyed me.

But apart from that i loved it! Please please update again soon! Especially because you have ended on such a cliffhanger!
Greytune chapter 27 . 11/30/2009
"He nods, glaring over my shoulder as if he could see through the thick wooden door, send lasers from his eyes and blow up Scott’s head."

"It’s empty."

Damn you for cliffhangers! But thank you for an update *bats eyelashes*
MiraiFutureGirl chapter 26 . 11/23/2009
i still love this! weekly updates are *very* good!
Greytune chapter 26 . 11/23/2009
YAY! Oh thank god. Now I won't have to suffer, like I said in my last review. Y'know, I read it through now, and I sound really pathetic. But if that's what it takes to get your brain movin'...

I'm releaved you found it amusing that I went all the way over to your other fic to ask about this one. I myself found it a bit creepy, stalker-like.

And I'm happy you're trying to pick this story up again. I know it's like three years too late, but it's good if you always keep yourself about five chapters ahead of what you've posted. That way it's easier to know where you are going with the story, and easier to avoid writer's blocks. And if you have one anyway, then you have five chapters as back-up :)

/Greytune, always ready to get your ass movin'
medicgirl chapter 26 . 11/22/2009
Seriously? You're going to pick it back up? Yay! Sorry, pathetic fangirl moment there. Anyway, awesome chapter, and can't wait to get the rest.