Reviews for From Karen to Rick
teacupz chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
amazing, again...

all of your poetries were amazing. :D you're talented! like the repeatance of 'my love' in the middle! it gave wonderful effects into the poetry. also love that you put two different parts that hold different things but looked similiar and the good rhyming.

I can enjoy both reading it quietly and soundly. XD; anyway, write more!
aki-Chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
That was...very good. The description was so good in it's entirety. Literally, you are a very gifted writer. and I have to say, I positvely love the middle line, "My Love." This totally describes Karen and Rick's relationship. Or so I think anyway. I'm very impressed and look forward to more of yoour fan-fictions.
kisa-chan-2006 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
OMG!

That was really good! I Absoloutly LOVE your poetry!

Just a little hint though. Not everything has to rhyme.

Well, I love your poem.

and...uum...if your not too busy...would you mind reading my Ann/Cliff oneshot?

It's called "Surprises"!

Well if your too busy thats okay!

See you 'round

kisa-chan-2006
Karen Moondrop chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Even though I hate the thought of Karen and Rick together... that was wonderful! You're really talented!
Candyapple8 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Wow that was a really sweet poem. I read it three times over. Good job.
PacificTwist chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Wow.. that was very good. You are quite a poet... that was sucha sad wonderffully written tale. I loved it. Very nice with the repitition and rhyming. Please continue writing such wonderful pieces.
xXdarkblossomXx chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Wow, that is probably the best poem I had ever read, seriously. Wow, it's so sad, yet romantic at the same time. I really hope you write more poems!