Reviews for The Tension and The Spark
Froddopsycho chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
Ok, you have had a year nearly to finish this darn thing. Now do it! lol I know you have had long stretches between updates before, so I still have some hopes that you already have the last chapter and epiloge written down somewhere. So, give it up and post it. Think of it as a belated birthday present from a slightly strange fan. :D Please?
Indy Rose chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
You can't do that! Say that there are only 2 more chaps and then not update! I have fallen head over heels for this story and cried so much when Sophia had to go.

Thanks so much for sharing,

Lexie x
ErrorX chapter 12 . 5/27/2008
I see you haven't updated in a while but i think i am in love with this story

it is amazing

seriously i cried - that says something

PPLLEASE keep writing

you're amazing
Snowsicle chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
Motivation, Action, Effect. EVERYTHING happens like that.

So evaluating this situation:

Motivation: Hermione's upset because she believes she miscarried her baby.

Action: Draco and Greg go back in time and explain that she wasn't actually pregnant.

Effect: Hermione is not upset by the belief that she miscarried her baby. Real-time Draco and Greg have no motivation to complete the action previously explained.

From my perspective, this should be impossible because their "real-time counterparts" would still need to be motivated to alter the timeline, as the non-real-time versions of them did. Otherwise, the timeline would not end up altered at all. Because the alternate (original) Draco and Greg would no longer exist after the alteration of the timeline (we are formed by our experiences: motivation, action, effect).

Besides that though, the actual writing quality of this story is wonderful. Especially the mixing of scenic/character descriptions, activity descriptions, and dialogue. The spelling, grammar, and sentence structure is also quite nice.

I do look forward to reading more of this story. I hope you update some time soon.
hiro.At.SCHOOL chapter 12 . 2/22/2008
eek oh goodthis thing was amazing can't wait for the rest
Wings Of Fancy chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
So close! I hope that Hermione and severus are able to move on with their lives together. Is there any hope that you will finish this?
Megan Consoer chapter 12 . 12/11/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 12 . 10/30/2007
Nice
Liliku chapter 12 . 10/8/2007
I must admit that I don't normally read SS/HG, but I was intrigued. Although it did bring to mind the movie 'The Girl Next Door' (a quite hilarious, but slightly raunchy movie that you might not want to watch with your parents), not in the way of plot or anything, but just how many times 'Mione and Sev's relationaship got screwed (meaning fights and hiccups along the way) Because the main character in The Girl Next Door got screwed so many times that in the end my Dad and I(yes I did end up watching it with my Dad, but I didn't really know it was that bad till we watched it) looked at each other and were like "you can't possibly stuff any more crap into this kids life and still only have a 2 hour long movie."

Ok yeah I know this is an incredibly long review that doesn't say much about your actual story (sorry) but hey I am reviewing so you got to give me some credit. And just by the fact that I don't normally read SS/HG, but I read this one to the end, even when it was incomplete (I hate doing that cuz I am impatient and want to know what happens) tells you that you have a very good story going here. One of the better ones I have read and I have read quite a lot of fanfiction let me tell you.

Oo OO since this review is already incredibly long I wanted to tell you of another SS/HG fic that I was quite impressed with as well, because we all know that it is a never ending quest to find good fanfiction these days. It is on and it is called 'Unfinished Business' by Ramos. And no I didn't write it and I don't know the person personally that did, it was just a very good fic.

Anywho, so...I guess I should stop writing now...good fic...bye...
Yannae chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
The time travelling was a marvelous idea! I didn't see it coming up, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
flyawayblue chapter 12 . 9/13/2007
Just found the update :)

Love the whole time-turner thing.
goldensunsets chapter 12 . 9/2/2007
I really like this story, and I want to know the ending really really badly. Update soon!
draculasbride2008 chapter 12 . 7/17/2007
_ A very excellent chapter. I was a bit worried there...wasn't sure if the story was going to be completed or not. Anyways, I'm really glad that this chapter ended on a positive note, and Hermione and Snape didn't (eventually) have to go through all of that pain. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. I hope it doesn't take months and months (kidding!)
Heidi191976 chapter 12 . 7/14/2007
I thoroughly enjoy this story so far. I can't wait to see what the final chapter and the epilogue bring. It would be nice to see Severus and Hermione get married and have a baby together for real. Please post more soon.
Crude chapter 12 . 7/8/2007
That was original and fun, you write very well too.
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »