Reviews for The Tension and The Spark
Lady of Clunn chapter 13 . 12/25/2008
Oh, this was such a beautiful Christmas present to discover this story! Beautiful, well written and you surely have me on the edge of my seat AND chewing my nails being totally afraid that they won't be able to make amends.

I just have a tiny remark: When they are in Dublin, she says to Jackson (or what's-his-name-pool-boy) that she didn't know he has relatives in the UK. Dublin is decidedly the capital of the Republic of Ireland, which is not part of the UK at all. Nothing major, just startled me while reading.

Merry Christmas!
darkess-knight chapter 13 . 12/25/2008
I was really happy to see that you updated this! I hope it ends happily- there's been so much angst they deserve a happy ending.
wronguniverse chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
I am so happy you updated! Don't take so long next time. I look forward to reading the rest.
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
Merry Christmas. Thank you for finishing the story, or at least nearly finishing it. I forgot about this story until you updated it! Ah well, thanks for draggin' it back from the grave, and I wish you the best of luck with your life!
neela dragon of rogue chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
Can't wait to see how (if) you get our duo back together. hurry please
Dannie7 chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
I'm so glad you continued this and I can't wait for the end!
Dafina chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
You've returned! :D :D :D I don't have words to express how happy I was to see the chapter alert in my email inbox this afternoon! This story is truly one of my top 5 favorite stories of all time on this site. Please, please, please write more when this is done.
aptteach123 chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
Awesome chapter! I loved it a lot. Keep up the amazing work, and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Bits1212 chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
Hey! I am so glad that you're wrapping up this story. I've always really enjoyed it. Good work with the love triangle. I am really looking forward to seeing how everything is resolved.
Portkeys Miss-Mione chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
Firstly, thanks for still finishing this even after such a long time. I can imagine how easy it would to just abandon this and start anew with another idea.

Secondly, Draco's a bit over the top now isn't he? I enjoyed reading this one all over again though. I hope the outcome'll be all rosycoloured, but not too much either. I think we deserve that after the last few chapters... :-D

See you for the last part!

Sara.
brandy01 chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
This was great!

I know all about real life getting in the way!

Please update with the final chapter soon!

Happy Christmas!

xo.
neela dragon of rogue chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
What were your plans for dumbledore and the idiots please finish this story.
siriusforeva chapter 12 . 12/6/2008
Very good story. I love it. PLEASE finish!
OctaveAbove chapter 12 . 11/24/2008
I LOVE this story! Please, please update soon! I'd really, really like to see the ending and what lays in store for our characters!

Hope everything is well!