Reviews for The Tension and The Spark
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2016
loved it!
Dramionelover394 chapter 14 . 1/12/2016
Ahhhh I canttttttttt! It's just so so so... Ahhhhhhh! Precious.
Dramionelover394 chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
What is dumbledore playing at? Draco and Greg are playing with fire and they are going to get burnt.
Dramionelover394 chapter 8 . 1/12/2016
Dear lord Hermione what have you done?
Gill4623 chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Loved it - perfect ending
SL chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
It is quite an original story with its many twists! One little thing I wish the story resolved is how Hermione flares in her professional life, eg, maybe she ends up starting business with Severus but giving up her degree.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 14 . 5/7/2015
for so long I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.
Golden Asp chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
I had this faved on my old account, and I just reread it so now I'm faving it on my current account, because it was still awesome! Love it!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
OMG I can't believe you haven't had more favorites! That was an emotional rollercoaster and being the typical female I am,I found myself emotional at the best of times during my read.I loved it! :D
Writtenaspr chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
I like the twisting intrigue, but ..hm..
The new potions Teacher is too .. uncivilised,vulgar, she behaves like a
pre-teen, and to keep throwing herself at a man that has brushed her off so clearly,
is a little bit too much..
Doesn't an adult woman have more pride?
That behaviour would make any man turn away with scorn, especially an intelligent one.
Writtenaspr chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
This mad-cap, funny tale has me laughing quietly.
You tell the tale so well; it all fits, they are in character in this world, and I find the way they are
all struggling to find their feet, rather moving. I love that you give G. Goyle a chance to be a real actor, not just a vague outline. J.R. was positively medieval in her put-down of him. :fat, stupid, cruel, eats too much. Yes, some people are that , but they are also infinitely more.
Intelligent writers can be just as prejudiced as everyone else, it seems.
HG's loneliness was very, very clear, and also Ron's confusion
The slowness with which HG. and SS are creeping towards friendship et al. is very pleasing.
Why would AD. suddenly be such a menace: That is the only ' hitch in the knitting'? -
Reading on with quiet joy...
Breanna3593 chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
I want to know what phase two is!
jensteed chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
I thought the disillusionment potion was a beautiful touch. I hadn't even considered how they would feel and think after the course had finished. It really stood out to me as how much care you've put into the story :)
jensteed chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Haha I can certainly see why you expected flames after Draco and Hermione but I shall keep faith and hope that it works out (please don't destroy me completely, lol) I know Snape was a bit of a git but we'll...it's Snape so she shouldn't have exactly been surprised.
jensteed chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
It's a really unusual story but I'm loving it. I quite enjoy how people have paired up and Goyle and Malfoy's personality changes are really funny. Can't wait to see what happens.
685 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »