Reviews for The Tension and The Spark
Sooph chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
Hahaha, fantastic!
Great job! Thank you, I enjoyed it immensly!
Dimac99 chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
I couldn't get any further than halfway through this chapter. Sorry, but the blatant sexism just made it unreadable. Hermione did absolutely nothing wrong with Draco, because her relationship with Snape was patently finished. I assume it starts back up later - no doubt after he oh-so-magnanimously forgives her - but what was described between them in the weeks leading up to that was a break up and if a woman wants a comfort shag it's absolutely no business whatsoever of her ex's and nothing for her to feel guilty about. Hermione should have been telling all those judgmental males to shove their double standards where the sun don't shine. And I was still pissed off about the 50 points Snape took from her after Draco kissed her in the corridor, because Snape never apologised or returned the points, nor did he punish Draco - yet another example of sexism allowed to pass unremarked. Hermione has been virtually spineless and for me it's too late for her to grow one now.

I did like the idea of the evil, manipulative Dumbledore, and The Plan to get him in trouble, but I don't like Hermione being cast as a slut and Snape as some sort of paragon of virtue in order to create all the drama. In fact, there isn't a single decent female character in the story as of the point I stopped reading. Which I guess is ultimately WHY I stopped. The only females with speaking parts have been Hermione, her bitchy boggart, and the slutty, evil AND incompetent professor. (I forgot Molly Weasley, who I suspect gets an easy time of it because she's a 'proper' woman who knows her place - a stay at home mum.) Even the non-speaking women are shown as 'dumping their children' on the poor males. I'm sorry to be negative, but I genuinely cannot understand how any woman can enjoy a story where her own sex is portrayed so poorly. Your characterisation badly needed work, but your prose was otherwise good, so please don't think I'm just being negative for the sake of it.
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I suspected that Dumbledore was playing matchmaker. That final line now makes me think he really was trying to make Snape quit. Is he really going to be a villain I this story? I'll read on and find out.
Hannoie chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
Five children? Oh my. I liked the ending, although I must say Harry and Goyle was a new pairing... Thank you for this story, I absolutely loved it! :D
JAYBIRD chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Damn the headmaster is evil
LovesRickman chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Absolutely excellent! You are a very talented writer!

Missy aka LovesRickman
r99smith chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
this was a great story! thanks for writing
Littlelioness chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
This story was wonderful. I actually laughed out loud (which I never do) and cried at multiple points. I loved every word.
Autumnvicky chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I almost wanted a Draco/Hermione fanfic when I saw how nice he was being with a good explanation behind it. War would stifle personalities, not to mention his parents. Anyway, I look forward to reading the rest of it!
fantasyland chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
To be honest i didn't much like this one. The fights they had were completely stupid. All they had to do was be honest with each other and Hermione not to be some damn secretive all the damn time!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
I truly loved your story! Marvelous!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Hey! I was thinking about their baby's name also, and I had found that Sophia was really good, and to my surprise when I read further more, I was shocked to see the same name. What a coincidence! :-)
Rosajean chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
Truly brilliant story! I've enjoyed it immensely - to the point of staying up til nearly 3am to finish it when I have to be up for work at 7:30. :) Worth it though. Well done!
PumpkinHallow4814 chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
I KNEW DUMBLEDORE WAS TRYING TO GET THEM TOGETHER! I was literally shouting at Severus in some of the earlier chapters :) I must admit I nearly had to stop reading it when Greg and Draco were scheming because I had just a horrible feeling that something bad was going to happen :) I cried when Hermione found the doll of Sophia! Such an emotional story! I loved it! And the end! So good ;) (I'm so favouriting this!)
Shorty653 chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
I love your fics. Your hilarious..
670 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »