Reviews for The Tension and The Spark
r99smith chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
this was a great story! thanks for writing
Littlelioness chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
This story was wonderful. I actually laughed out loud (which I never do) and cried at multiple points. I loved every word.
Autumnvicky chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I almost wanted a Draco/Hermione fanfic when I saw how nice he was being with a good explanation behind it. War would stifle personalities, not to mention his parents. Anyway, I look forward to reading the rest of it!
fantasyland chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
To be honest i didn't much like this one. The fights they had were completely stupid. All they had to do was be honest with each other and Hermione not to be some damn secretive all the damn time!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
I truly loved your story! Marvelous!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Hey! I was thinking about their baby's name also, and I had found that Sophia was really good, and to my surprise when I read further more, I was shocked to see the same name. What a coincidence! :-)
Rosajean chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
Truly brilliant story! I've enjoyed it immensely - to the point of staying up til nearly 3am to finish it when I have to be up for work at 7:30. :) Worth it though. Well done!
PumpkinHallow4814 chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
I KNEW DUMBLEDORE WAS TRYING TO GET THEM TOGETHER! I was literally shouting at Severus in some of the earlier chapters :) I must admit I nearly had to stop reading it when Greg and Draco were scheming because I had just a horrible feeling that something bad was going to happen :) I cried when Hermione found the doll of Sophia! Such an emotional story! I loved it! And the end! So good ;) (I'm so favouriting this!)
Shorty653 chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
I love your fics. Your hilarious..
EmpressdesCieux chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
I've read your story several times, and I absolutely love how you ended it!
I M Sterling chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
lol...I loved it!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
loved it
Kirida chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
LOL..I enjoyed this one. Thanks for writing it.
Craftysquidz chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Uh oh...
ThePenIsMighty chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
This goes on my favortites list!
664 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »