Reviews for The Tension and The Spark
EmpressdesCieux chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
I've read your story several times, and I absolutely love how you ended it!
I M Sterling chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
lol...I loved it!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
loved it
Kirida chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
LOL..I enjoyed this one. Thanks for writing it.
Craftysquidz chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Uh oh...
ThePenIsMighty chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
This goes on my favortites list!
ray chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
thank you is two words. Not thankyou. It's bothering the shit out of me. It wouldn't be a problem but she says it so much. seriously. Two words.
lilalexis131 chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
I must say...this storys kept me up until 5 in the morning reading! I loved it! :)

And I must say it was worth the lack of sleep...the ending was just too amazing xD
ChereBelleRogue chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Lolololololololol! the hat is q mix of the sorting hat and the scarf of sexual preference!

:D
Lenexa Love1992 chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
I read this story straight through from beginning to end, and it's one of the most adorable ones I have read so far! I love everything about this fic! I will, however, point out that the misspelling of apologize was starting to wear on my nerves by the end, but nevertheless it didn't make this story any less enjoyable to read!
starlight333 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I'm so excited about this story!. Dumbledore as a Slithern?, Goyle and Harry together?, Malfoy is actually decent? and most of all Snape and Hermione have to be partners for sex ed?... This is going to be good!
LittleGreenPeas chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is not absolutely shit... Your Snape dialogue is bloody brilliant!
LickMyRainbow chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
Loved it! Well done! :D
shaggard chapter 14 . 2/23/2011
still i like your story but honestly i didn't like the couple being in bad terms for so long. if i remember right they were happy for one semester and fighting for two semesters. it leaves me feeling somewhat sad even the ending is happy. half a happy chapter doesn't suddenly cover for smthing like 6 angsty chapters you know? still i like your style hope you keep up!
shaggard chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
i like the story pretty much so far. you think the characters are a bit too OOC but i don't think it is too much- not disturbingly anyway. harry-greg pairing is pretty OOC i must admit but this is the first time i have come across that couple and it's interesting to read it. as for the sshg couple i think things have progressed at a good pace - don't like fics in which they are all over each other within two days, things progressed gradually in this one and there had to be a bit af a OOCness on snape's part otherwise it wouldn't have worked at all in the fist place right?
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »