Reviews for The Tension and The Spark
Rosajean chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
Truly brilliant story! I've enjoyed it immensely - to the point of staying up til nearly 3am to finish it when I have to be up for work at 7:30. :) Worth it though. Well done!
PumpkinHallow4814 chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
I KNEW DUMBLEDORE WAS TRYING TO GET THEM TOGETHER! I was literally shouting at Severus in some of the earlier chapters :) I must admit I nearly had to stop reading it when Greg and Draco were scheming because I had just a horrible feeling that something bad was going to happen :) I cried when Hermione found the doll of Sophia! Such an emotional story! I loved it! And the end! So good ;) (I'm so favouriting this!)
Shorty653 chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
I love your fics. Your hilarious..
EmpressdesCieux chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
I've read your story several times, and I absolutely love how you ended it!
I M Sterling chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
lol...I loved it!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
loved it
Kirida chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
LOL..I enjoyed this one. Thanks for writing it.
Craftysquidz chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Uh oh...
ThePenIsMighty chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
This goes on my favortites list!
ray chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
thank you is two words. Not thankyou. It's bothering the shit out of me. It wouldn't be a problem but she says it so much. seriously. Two words.
lilalexis131 chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
I must say...this storys kept me up until 5 in the morning reading! I loved it! :)

And I must say it was worth the lack of sleep...the ending was just too amazing xD
ChereBelleRogue chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Lolololololololol! the hat is q mix of the sorting hat and the scarf of sexual preference!

:D
Lenexa Love1992 chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
I read this story straight through from beginning to end, and it's one of the most adorable ones I have read so far! I love everything about this fic! I will, however, point out that the misspelling of apologize was starting to wear on my nerves by the end, but nevertheless it didn't make this story any less enjoyable to read!
starlight333 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I'm so excited about this story!. Dumbledore as a Slithern?, Goyle and Harry together?, Malfoy is actually decent? and most of all Snape and Hermione have to be partners for sex ed?... This is going to be good!
LittleGreenPeas chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is not absolutely shit... Your Snape dialogue is bloody brilliant!
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »