Reviews for Biography of the Damned
amaliasyarifa chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
...I lost my password to log in. Anyway it's sad to know that you don't continue this fic again. This fic is quite recommended to those who likes to reveal what kind of 'light' that the Seed's villain have. And anyway, Rey and Gil are my fav charas so it's good to see that someone made this kind of story. Hey, maybe much of this story's readers would like you to comeback. That's what I can only say for now...and for you! Keep up your good work!
yui minatsuki chapter 13 . 7/18/2008
Mumyou-san, please don't stop writing this fic. I really love it.

I had read your story (13 chapters all) in my last four days and I had one word for it: COOL!

I hope people who hate Rau and Rey could get a light after reading this.

So...Rey's age was around 7 years. Did it mean that Shinn was 'actually older' than Rey? Honestly, I take Shinn as the one who's appropriate to be Rey's younger brother since Rey seems more mature in act than Shinn. Conclution: being older doesn't mean you're more mature.

I AM WAIT for the next chapter
athenaswings chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
love it! you really got rey's character and put rau le crueset(sp?) in a different light! he wasn't born a lunatic unlike what most think. it was the way he grew up. and to make shhinn be the one to write it was a very nice touch!i look forward to the next chapters
Rising Dragon chapter 13 . 7/5/2007
Wow. This is just... wow. I can't even describe how good this is. Good work! I'm definitely impressed, and I'm definitely keeping my eye on this.
Setsunafan chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Best fanfiction I've ever read! I hope you write more stories like this!
sesshomaru-haku chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This is now my favourite fanfic.

I nearly wept while reading this. Your portrayal of Rey was so poignant, so profound, so moving...I was absolutely stunned that anyone would ever be able to write like that.

I feel that your portrayal of Rau was extremely spot-on as well. This piece has, by far, the most amazing characterization I have ever seen.

I can only dream of being able to write as well as you do.

Undoubtedly of the best pieces of writing I have ever, ever read. It deserves nothing less than the praise "absolute masterpiece"
The Decietful smile chapter 13 . 1/16/2007
This is a great story! u are a great writer. its good to konw not everyone thinks of Rau as a eternal psycho maniac
happypetal chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
Wow i had no idea Gilbert had such a big house and why was there a small swing set when obviously neither Gil or Talia can sit on it.
Sunflower Seeds chapter 13 . 11/16/2006
Loved this chapter! Hope you update soon!
redangelfromvenus chapter 13 . 8/20/2006
i may not be able to read the whole story. This story of yours was referred to me by a dear friend. i could say that the story really gave me the realizations. the story opened a new hope. that no matter how we say that i maybe be unfortunate but reading this it made me realize i'm that unfortunate. thank u. the story really touch my heart
aozora7919 chapter 13 . 8/11/2006
I'm at a loss for words. Brilliant, beautiful, amazing, woderful... all of those combined would still be an understatement. Oh yeah, there is a continuation, right?

This has to made into a show. I am serious.
Garowyn chapter 13 . 7/4/2006
So I finally finish this. I'm very impressed. I've yet to read "Salute!", but I think this is one of your very best here on this site.

I look forward to reading more!
Garowyn chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
I usually don't review every chapter while I read a story that already has more than one chapter (I just review at the end of whenever it was last updated), but I felt I had to say something. I really liked this chapter. Rey was kind of cute, and Rau displaying that guardian-type behavior, kind in a different sort of way. And Rau playing the piano - I never thought of that. Very interesting, especially when Rey comments on how much he longs to have his own playing sound exactly as Rau's, considering they are both clones.

Good work! I'm off to finish the rest.
JenEvan chapter 13 . 6/30/2006
Every chapter I read,it seems to be angstier and heavier following each fics always manage to engage the reader into the atmosphere of the story *
Garowyn chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I've only time to read the foreword, but already I'm intrigued. I could repeat all the things I've ever said about your works, but I won't, at least not yet. I'm hooked, is all I can say, and I look forward to reading the rest tomorrow.

In other words, great start! And I like the mention of human nature; I'm big on describing humans the way they really are, despite the fact that my stories tend to say otherwise.