Reviews for Silver River
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I love you for writing this. This is probably my favorite SpecialJewelShipping story.
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
A nice quiet piece that's also a bit haunting. I like how you did the description in this, and how the two are so close and yet so far. They may never really connect, but the fact that they spoke rather than staying silent suggests progress.

As a side note you probably know, you can fight your rival at the Pokemon League on...Saturday, I think.
East Coast Ryder chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Ah, yes, the name ? is what I gave my rival... until my little sister told me that you could name him something else... .;

Anyways, incredible story. It would be nice to see it continue.
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Reading these stories for the first time. Anyway it's... well, I thought Crystal/whatever you called her would have known his name by now. I only plat 3rd generation games and beyond, so please forgive me my lack of knowledge on the G/S/C games. (I only read the PokeSpecial comics)

I'll call the hero girl Crystal for now.

So Crystal doesn't have anyone other to turn to than her rival? That is nothing short of weird, since by the 'final time' she ahs to beat her rival I thought she should already be the league champ. (I don't know, really. I have a serious problem with RBY and GSC games.)

Anyway, it's a great story.
SapphireXSerpent chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
This rocks beyond belief.

Now, I must go write this pairing for myslef.
QUEEN EEVEE chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
QE:You can find him there on Tuesday and Thursday.

Cyndaquil:Z.

E.S.P:He doesn't like it but us girls do.

Evestar:Yay someone has written about your rival.

QE:Is there any chance you could read Why? It has some stories of your rival in. But I don't think I've portreated him right.

Evestar:Good luck with your other stories.
Freeziepop chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Oh my god. Finally somebody else wrote this pairing. *_* *adds it to her fav list* This has been like, my favorite pairing for as long as I can remember... Great story, too.
GreenBinderGirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Wow! While I was playing the Crystal Version, I always did wonder about ? (The red-haired rival) and the Crystal Version girl. I mean, why did he come and fight her all the time? And why HER, of all the people to fight? This is a great story! I like it a lot!
pajaro black chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
A lot of people called him ?. I always called him Rogue or Red, but I never really cared whether the anime called him anything or not. I like him with no identity- it suits him. He doesn't really know who he is anymore by the end anyway, does he? Poor guy.

Well, anyway... I liked it, pretty good. I can relate completely, contemplating whether or not to say all the words bouncing around in my head.

-TA
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
This is really well written. I love the emotion and details in this. Hope you don't mind, but I must add this to my C2.
miss-sassmaster chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
i don't know if your planning to go any further with this cute story, but the girl from crystal, her name is marina in the english version and dani in the jap. version.

for the other guy...i don't know .

it's a good story though
EagleFox chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Sweet! A GSC story and it's actually pretty good. That makes me really happy. Well, I can't really answer your questions. (I guess this is prbably a spoiler *shruggs*) In PokeSpecial, the rival's name is Silver (this is probably going to be loong). He was kidnapped at the age of two by the Masked Man and ran away at the age of five with a girl (who was also kidnapped by the Masked Man) named Blue. After that I don't really know what he did for a while. Then he goes to Lance and askes him to help him obtain information about the Masked Man. Lance is the one who told him to steal Totadile and go through all this other stuff. Yada. And... he's actually Giovanni's son. _ Any questions?