Reviews for Unfriendly Competition
DeathBloodBass chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Who the hell is black rose. I can't find any info on her in any DC sites
Nevar88 chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
Great story, I just knew Raven would win. :-)

Very clever twist adding the Mistress of Games.

Loved it.
Terra Rock chapter 4 . 1/19/2006
Yoies! I loved it! You are one of the first people EVER to find a good ending for their story! It was a satisfying ending.

Well, some really smart dude in my class that everyone always forgets about won the Spelling Bee today...

I gotta go to my sister's oratorical contest now! My crush is gonna be there too! _

-T

P.S.: I updated FreeLancer!
Forlorn Melody chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Nice twist, and a side story would be nice. If you're ever lacking in ideas, is a good place to look, if you're into doing a trilogy, perhaps a story about Terra being revived and running into Rose.
Kori-Starfan93 chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
that's a rockin story dude! or dudette... but dude i luv the way ya ended the story!
Draco Blade chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
Alright! An awesome ending to an awesome story! Way to go! I LOVED it! I loved the action, I loved the humor, and I loved the Rose mystery thing! I can't wait until "Stone-Hearted" now! Woohoo!

Talk to ya later!
Terra Rock chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
No! Terra failed! :(

It was good! I could imagine everything that happened perfectly. Update soon!
Draco Blade chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Nice! I loved it! And I was so sure Terra was going to win, too! Oh well, at least Raven won. Can't wait until the next chapter! See ya!
Mario Tobler chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Yeah... I read till Terra lost. But Terra would win, key being, Raven could beat Bumblebee and Terra can beat Raven (see Aftershock part 1). So I hereby award you no points, and sit back down.
HungerFan22 chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
Aw, I wanted Terra to win the Tournament... oh well, lets see how the tournament finishes, but if Raven wins, I going to kill you! No, seriously, I don't want Raven to win this, but whatever, you're a good writter, KEEP IT UP!
Guardian of Azarath chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
Please update soon! I can't wait 'til round three comes up and the winner challenges the Master.
Kori-Starfan93 chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
hurry up. update. plz.
Terra Rock chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
Are you ever going to read the sequel to Imbreum?

I thought this was a good chapter. Though it was obvious who would win. Starfire was funny with the hugs. I liked the Black Rose/Terra fight. Update soon!

I am 3 chapters into 'FreeLancer oOSequel to ImbreumOo'! I hope you read it!
Draco Blade chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
Heh, alright! I wish this was a real episdoe on the show...and that you would write it! This was awesom! I could see all the fights happening in my head, and I'm impressed on how you kept everyone very in character.

I doubt many people realized the whole thing with Rose. Oh well! I guess it will just be our secret! :P

Well, till next time! Happy Holidays!
HungerFan22 chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Really good, I'm anxious to see the next battles and to know who is the champion! Hopes thats Terra ' anyways, good chapter, I didn't liked a lot the idea of Starfire loosing, but from that on, everything was good, nice one. UPDATE SOON! AND KEEP IT UP!