Reviews for History Repeats Itself
Reader chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Why is this posted as an Obi/Padme fic when she's dead? That really should be changed.
Serena Kenobi chapter 6 . 1/26/2006
Sniff, sniff. THAT WAS SO SAD! *wails* but beautiful! You should write another Obi-Wan love story...
Kenobifan chapter 6 . 1/26/2006
*tears of sadness* Need to go get some kleenex...Why couldn't they lived happily together? Poor Obi to live a life a solitude as a hermit till he is one with the Force!

I don't know if I should wait to review, my heart is broken from the sadness..of two lovers who could of known some joy through the Emperor's rule. Poor, poor Obi-Wan...and Pooja. :(

All in all it was a good story...have to go..can't stop crying. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
Hermione Vader chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
Yay! Fluffy chappie! I guess Marius died, right? What else will happen?
Kenobifan chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
Pooja had a change of heart. :) I'm glad to see that Obi and her decided to be together, for the night. Hopefully, it will last! :) I assume Marius is dead, right?

I'm looking forward to your final chapter! :)
Serena Kenobi chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
Great job!But what happened to Marius?
xInuyashaxangelx chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
Great story! I really like it, hope you update soon! )
Kenobifan chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Wow! This chapter shocked me! A good shock, though! I love it! Keep up the fantastic job. I'm looking forward to the next update, with great anticipation! :)
Serena Kenobi chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Great chapter! Also love the penname Lincoln Six Echo. That movie was fantastic!
Kenobifan chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
What a cliff hanger! Great chapter! Loved reading it, and I hope you do another chapter soon. Good luck with your finals. :)
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
Intriguing start. I am really curious about what will happen next
Serena Kenobi chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
Uh oh. What's going to happen to Obi-Wan? I really am loving this story so much!
AMBERLEAH chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
Great chapter. I was so excited to see you had updated. I'm very excited to see where you'll continue this story. It's intrigueing!
Hermione Vader chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
Yay! Good chappie. Is Pooja a senator? How did she lose her family?
Serena Kenobi chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
I liked that chapter, but I wish Pooja had stayed. What's going to happen next? I can't wait for the next chapter!