Reviews for Brief Moments in a Timeless Love
jhayne23 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
i hope u finish your story..it's interesting
Angel's-Faith chapter 1 . 4/13/2007

More Please more! I cant wait! _
xPockyNoMikox chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Aww... very sweet!
RUkin chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Tee hee.. the coolness! xD

loved it. :D
Heather chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
This was so sweet! I didn't even notice the fact that it was guy on guy action! Tasuki is finally growing up-yippee! Poor Hotohori-so much confusion! I'm glad Nuriko finally got to express his love, in a round about way! Can't wait to read the rest of this SL!
Moronicus chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
huh? something is NOT right. tasuki, resident loudmouth, keep a secret? a big juicy secret? really now! your style...

oh well, i liked your fic. did hotohori ever know? if he did, how did he feel? i didn't see that or maybe i didn't get it. oh well, thanks for the amazingly funny fic!
Aaronmizuno chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Cute!

Nuriko is easily among my fav people in FY... and it's nice to see him get little of what he so obviously deserves.
AmbrLupin chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! For some reason i find the Chichiri thing extremely funny. ...To semi-quote Tasuki, "Its not everday you get to see your emperor molest a monk!"
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
aww yay nuriko and hotohori! tasuki is so cool keeping the kiss a secret!
Hotohori Fan chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Oh my... *blushes* But it's very sweet. Heez, especially when tasuki became such a gentleman and kept his mouth shut for once. lol! But then again it's about Nuriko and Hotohori ne? bravo~~
Ayshia chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Hi,hi

Good chapter, i like it when they where playing that game when they had masks on their faces.-

Hope you'll update your other stories
Freddie chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
It's great! Very original and amusing. I loved how Tasuki sort of figured out what happened. _ It was simply sweet and I really enjoyed it.
Shinyaa chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Heey, that was really cute! I hope you write the sequel soon, enjoyed the story very much _