Reviews for A Timeless Love
CourtWizard000 chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Absolutely amazing. We really need more HotohorixNuriko or even HotohorixHouki fanfics like this one. This Ch. was my favourite, though, especially the ending. Could you write a continuation of this particular one? Perhaps with a flashback of how they met? I would really love to see more.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Nuriko always has been one of my favorite characters not in Fushigi Yuugi but Anime in General. And in my 32 years I've seen a lot of anime so that's saying something. He's one of those characters that's so memorable and unique he just Sticks out. He was actually one of my very first Anime crushes XD great Story and I'd love for Nuriko and Hotohori to get a happy ending even thou I ship Nuriko with Miaka XD
book14reader chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
I do hope that Hotohori and Nuriko ends up together and in love in their next life. If only this is one of the possible ways they could have meet...
jhayne23 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
i hope u finish your story..it's interesting
Angel's-Faith chapter 1 . 4/13/2007

More Please more! I cant wait! _
xPockyNoMikox chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Aww... very sweet!
RUkin chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Tee hee.. the coolness! xD

loved it. :D
Heather chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
This was so sweet! I didn't even notice the fact that it was guy on guy action! Tasuki is finally growing up-yippee! Poor Hotohori-so much confusion! I'm glad Nuriko finally got to express his love, in a round about way! Can't wait to read the rest of this SL!
Moronicus chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
huh? something is NOT right. tasuki, resident loudmouth, keep a secret? a big juicy secret? really now! your style...

oh well, i liked your fic. did hotohori ever know? if he did, how did he feel? i didn't see that or maybe i didn't get it. oh well, thanks for the amazingly funny fic!
Aaronmizuno chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Cute!

Nuriko is easily among my fav people in FY... and it's nice to see him get little of what he so obviously deserves.
AmbrLupin chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! For some reason i find the Chichiri thing extremely funny. ...To semi-quote Tasuki, "Its not everday you get to see your emperor molest a monk!"
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
aww yay nuriko and hotohori! tasuki is so cool keeping the kiss a secret!
Hotohori Fan chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Oh my... *blushes* But it's very sweet. Heez, especially when tasuki became such a gentleman and kept his mouth shut for once. lol! But then again it's about Nuriko and Hotohori ne? bravo~~