Reviews for Fangs and Fur
The Deer Lord chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
Amazing story! True love seals the most awkweird situations.
ExtremeHelix1 chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
Great! Yours looks like it has around as much violence as mine might, but it's a different kind of violence then what I was thinking of, not as intense if you will. But mine is still in the works, I might even make Ron the werewolf and Kim the vampire, who knows.

Anyways I give your story, for its kind, a Thumbs up.

ExtremeHelix1 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
There! You made it so we didn't have to wait until Christmas. but I'm not sure where it will go from here.

ExtremeHelix1 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Telling each other on Christmas doesn't seem right, maybe they'll find out about it sooner, or maybe some other conflict will rise up. We'll see, maybe you can put it right.
ExtremeHelix1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Okay, so someone beat me to it. I like the idea of Kim being a werewolf and Ron being a vampire. And this does not seem quite the same so I still might be able to wright my own, besides I don't think yours will have as much violence as mine.

Travis Hicks chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
This Christmas Chapter is good even if Ron and his Stoppable family are Jewish.
Travis Hicks chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Ron and his Family are Jewish and Vampires making them Jewish Vampires.
Tragic warrior chapter 13 . 4/4/2007
Overall a great story. There were a few grammar problems; other than that I really enjoyed reading this story. I'll give the sequel a read when I get a a chance. If you give any of my stories a read review and tell me what you think.
Tragic warrior chapter 12 . 4/4/2007
The battle is over, love is victorious, and evil is either dead, running away scared, or going to prison. Great chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 11 . 4/4/2007
It's bad that Jacob is a hypocrite, but having Tara being evil is just sick and wrong. Hopefully a hand will be lent by the good guys, as well as the bad. Nice chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
Ron is such a forgiving guy; it is almost impossible for him to hold a grudge against anyone. Besides, Ron and Yori share a bond of friendship not unlike him and Kim. Good chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 9 . 4/4/2007
Kim and Ron can't hide forever, soon they will have to face their enemy. Only then can they be free. Good chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
Damn that jerk Yorkshire. Hopefully he get's what he deserves, a slow and painful death. Good chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 7 . 4/4/2007
It seems like things are about to turn sour for the happy couple. Nice chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 6 . 4/4/2007
Happy endings can not occur until an obstacle is put in the way of the heroes, so I predict a dark cloud is coming overhead. Good chapter.