Reviews for Tragically Mistaken
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
You cannot fail to astound me. You write the best Lit fic! If only this had actually happened!
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Mistakes can be good, even colossal mistakes. That's just what I think anyway. So you may have noticed there are a lot of reviews from me. Sorry about that. I'm tryinmg to read everything you've written. I love your work.
19merz86 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I want to crawl into Jess's lap...
helaluvE chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
who would? mistakes like these are very welcome in my world.

good job :)
RainByDay chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
This is great. Such a good idea, and wonderfully written (as usual).
friendsqueen216 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
An alternative get together scenario (I spelled that wrong, I thinK)I'm just floored and annoyed that it didn't really happen. They could have been together longer.
roryjessfan02 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Wow, a truly great story. You are a very talented writer. You seem to capture the moments in your story perfectly. Now, I'm going to click on your profile and read all your other stories...
waxingmoon chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I loved it. As I said in a previous review, Season 2 Lit is still by far my favorite. Keep it up. )
milovroxmysox chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I liked it, I wish it would have actually happened on the show. But as I have said so many times before, she didn't like him that much at this point, they were still only friends (well, at least in her eyes). She wouldn't have blown it with Dean, not that early in the game. But I can't wait for more chapters, I really want to see everyone's reaction. (wait, was this a oneshot, I think it was, nevermind then lol)
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
You never cease to amaze me! This was great.
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Wow, I don't know how you do this but every single one of your stories is perfect in its own way. I loved it!
mrs.patrickdrake chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
aw this was a very cute story. write an epilogue
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
aw. lit fluff. i love it. this was a great one-parter and i don't think you should change it because i love it!
spinaround chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Hey, that was great, you should make it into a multi chapter.
LitGG1982 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
ahh, nice. really liked that should have taken your twist in the episode. youre an amazing writer. i can say that since ive read all of your stories :-)