Reviews for Breaking Out is So Not Easy!
Newpoint chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
My compliments on a wonderfully composed farce. The underlying drama and action of Shego’s escape and Kim’s race to regain her body was handled well. So were the action scenes, which didn’t lull and maintained a humorous edge. However, neither the drama nor the action was allowed to overshadow the comedy, and it was with the comedy that you really succeeded. You threw everything at the wall to see what would stick: movie references, malapropisms, prop comedy, and more. It all worked to create not only one of the funniest KP fanfics I’ve read, but also one that was very faithful to the spirit and quality of the inspiring source. Further, your characterization was spot on, even during some of the not-so-Disney moments, and the writing, stylistically and mechanically, was very solid.
Invader Thing chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
I LOVED this story! It was so compelling yet silly at the same time. These days I seem to be seeing a whole bunch of really intense fate of the world fics so it's nice to see a fic that stays close to the actual show and can poke fun at the characters. Shego lactose-intolerant? Genius.

Excellent story!
Ultimate Naco Topping chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
Smart and funny with the right balance of ironic humor. Gives me hope that I can finish my stuff. Can't wait for your next story!
Yankee Bard chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
Great mix of humor, romance and action.
Lonestarr chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
Splendid conclusion...or should that be beginning? The brain-switch stuff ruled this chapter. Loved the "Mind Games" reference and the need for the oven mitts.
conan98002 chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
“A scientist is not responsible for the applications her theory engenders.”that dose seem to be the attitude most scientists shego gonna kidnap ron and make him cook for her?

great story
campy chapter 6 . 5/2/2006
KP-verse meets French farce. Well done. "I’d have told him to sit on his hands, ..." LOL
charizardag chapter 6 . 5/2/2006
not bad. good job
Lonestarr chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
Kim acclimating herself to Shego's body...a sly "Princess Bride" reference...Larry's in for a rude awakening...villains getting whupped by one of their own (sort of)...Junior's competence (and sneaking a peek)...

Can this story get any better?
campy chapter 5 . 4/27/2006
Yet another fine chapter, Love the Kim/Duff fight banter, and the GJ luau. Mai-tais rule. Quibble: I think you're going kinda overboard on Dementor's accent.
conan98002 chapter 5 . 4/27/2006
I wonder if shego and kim will even really fight they do happen to be inhabating each others bodies so whatever damage is done to the other will hurt the one doing the damage in the long run.(btw kim taking a picture of herself as shego nude and posting it on the internet or vice versa would be hilarious)
charizardag chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
keep going! I want to see more
Lonestarr chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
Finally, an update! I am interested to see if and how Ron figures out that his lady love isn't quite herself.
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
Pretty good story going here. Kim & Shego switched and about to go off in their own directions as the situation calls for. Hope Ron can figure out what is going on at his location while Kim can get herself free.

Update soon.
conan98002 chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
I take it the inmates bit off more than they could chew.