Reviews for Destiny of Love
Baybops chapter 21 . 1/10
Greatest story I've ever read. They should make a movie about it.
Kopa 4 Ever chapter 16 . 10/31/2014
I couldnt finish the story cuz u made it soooo... dramatic. Theres always a scene after another and its like making destiny/fate/luck ignore Lacus. I couldnt fucking finish the story of how mad i get when something bad happens right after a dramatic scene.
Mors427 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
I swear to God if you don't kill Trent ... Anyways great story love your fics
Kirinthor chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
its taken me ages to read but it was well worth it :D, excellent fic :)
Loreechan chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
amazing story like it so much~
Ginji Tetsuma chapter 21 . 8/21/2010
And so ends one of the best stories ever made. I remember reading this years before and then forgetting all about it. THen as luck turns out I managed to find it again. I hope you continue writing fanfics :)
Ginji Tetsuma chapter 20 . 8/21/2010
You are the first fan fic author I've ever really liked. Just wanted to let you know you write the best stories.
Mathiasosx chapter 21 . 6/8/2010
Well I'll say this story definitely earned the drama tag. But first I'd like to make an apology. I have read all your seed stories except ultimate destiny. I apologize for my lack of reviews. Heats passion is what got me started with your stories though only 3 chapters are complete it was still an excellent piece of writing. With that I moved on to storm of emotion. I was not prepared for what I read. I nearly screamed I nearly cried (actually i did let a tear slip at the end) I wanted to berated the characters. I ended up so emotionally exhausted that I failed to leave a review or anything. I left your stories alone for a while, recovering mainly. Eventually I came back and reread storm of emotion. This time I left a review though it still affected me. This time I read sisterly betrayal as well but again left the rest alone. Then in the last few days I have read unstoppable emotion and unstoppable love, Light of the Heart and Destiny of Love in that order somewhere in that I went to your Mediaminer profile to get the full versions. I had just finished reading destiny of Love when I started typing this. I've also had conversations with both my younger brother and younger sister since then and my heart still hasn't quite settled down. IN one of the brief reviews I left while reading DoL I favorited you as an author something that you have more than earned. I wish to see more from you in the future and will happliy beg for it. Keep writing.
Mathiasosx chapter 12 . 6/8/2010
finally things are sorting themselves out
Mathiasosx chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
stop it this is tearing me apart to read this
Mathiasosx chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
ok now you have me close to tearing my hair out. God this is torture to read but I can't bring myself to stop.
douchebag chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
nice story so far
negativesilent chapter 18 . 10/11/2009
Thanks for another wonderful chapter. I am so glad you kept Meyrin alive. Please update again soon.
Angelbreed2121 chapter 21 . 5/31/2009
-sniff- Just... Beautiful... this story left me crying a river of tears, I feel like I'm swimming in both emotions of grief and happiness...

I mean like... THIS is so... realistic in many ways, in my opinion anyway, and yes... people THAT greedy exist in real life... YOU created a story of a really GOOD.. no... GREAT moral. You should consider writing a novel!

well... ALL of your stories (your GS and GSD ones since I've read only those categories) are both realistic and Wonderful, very epic and makes you want to scream in rage at some point and cry in both happiness and sadness later... makes you jump in excitement as well and drive your readers crazy with your late updates lol.. take your time writing, but not too much as I am one of those 'persistent' readers... lol
Ltscw chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Okay, I decided to do this in one shot as I read your whole story in two days time. I've only got one word to describe it:

EPIC!

Though I did see some typos, I'm more than happy to forget about them as you did quite well telling this story. I was hooked after chapter one and read it through completely. I was on the edge of my seat almost the entire time and really thouroughly enjoyed it. Keep up the awesome work! BTW, I may just copy and paste it so I can enjoy it in the future. I even have it saved to my favorites list online. Kudos to you!