Reviews for Backslide
great story
JensenAcklesBabe chapter 48 . 5/14/2006
kwel story
Yammy chapter 48 . 5/10/2002
I really like this story but why had all the others had to die?
beini chapter 48 . 12/24/2001
omg that's the best story i've eva read! wwwwaaaah sooo sweet!
NightChild chapter 48 . 12/21/2001
Oh wow. That was just brilliant!

Incredibly well written from the first chapter.. very original, very real and very long!

wow that could be a novel definately!

Well i can't ask you to ask more... but definately continue writing... :)

You've got 'it'

*Goes off to read your other series*

P.S does Alanza really mean that? in what languate?
zee chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
overall good story, though not great great great. a few lapses in logic (couldn't max just go under another name to get an abortion or did the clinics have pics of her?) and the characters were a bit off - Lydecker doesn't seem so truly -evil- and Zack's brute stubbornness was a bit exaggerated i think. one last thing - original cindy's dialect annoyed the crap outta me; i think she actually pronounces it "your daddy" not "yo daddy" but everything else was right.

just being nitpicky :-)
Jackie chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Does Alanza really mean ready for battle? If so in what language
Jhondie chapter 6 . 6/25/2001
X5DaMaX chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
hey pixel! u posted that link at the other board, and since its been soo long since i last read this one...lol

geez! u got me likin zack & u got me on another board! which im sure ill be hooked on soon enough! lol good job! keep up all the good work!

-max
Mizzie Kay Too lazy to sign in chapter 48 . 6/11/2001
Sad ending. I loved the baby's name though, pretty.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/10/2001
Awesome ending! I can't believe it's over! Sequal, please?
moonchick chapter 48 . 6/7/2001
Wow! What a great story! And an excellent way to finish, it all come together at the end! You were very conservative in keeping it for both ships, so I applaud you for that too!
Alexa5 chapter 48 . 6/6/2001
Wow! Great ending! Please write more stories, you're a very detailed writer. Maybe even a sequel?
KBeth91 chapter 48 . 6/6/2001
This was such a good story, every day I would look foward to seeing if you updated it. I hope there is going to be a sequel.
Jackie chapter 48 . 6/6/2001