Reviews for Backslide
great story
JensenAcklesBabe chapter 48 . 5/14/2006
kwel story
Yammy chapter 48 . 5/10/2002
I really like this story but why had all the others had to die?
beini chapter 48 . 12/24/2001
omg that's the best story i've eva read! wwwwaaaah sooo sweet!
NightChild chapter 48 . 12/21/2001
Oh wow. That was just brilliant!

Incredibly well written from the first chapter.. very original, very real and very long!

wow that could be a novel definately!

Well i can't ask you to ask more... but definately continue writing... :)

You've got 'it'

*Goes off to read your other series*

P.S does Alanza really mean that? in what languate?
zee chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
overall good story, though not great great great. a few lapses in logic (couldn't max just go under another name to get an abortion or did the clinics have pics of her?) and the characters were a bit off - Lydecker doesn't seem so truly -evil- and Zack's brute stubbornness was a bit exaggerated i think. one last thing - original cindy's dialect annoyed the crap outta me; i think she actually pronounces it "your daddy" not "yo daddy" but everything else was right.

just being nitpicky :-)
Jackie chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Does Alanza really mean ready for battle? If so in what language
Jhondie chapter 6 . 6/25/2001
X5DaMaX chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
hey pixel! u posted that link at the other board, and since its been soo long since i last read this

geez! u got me likin zack & u got me on another board! which im sure ill be hooked on soon enough! lol good job! keep up all the good work!

Mizzie Kay Too lazy to sign in chapter 48 . 6/11/2001
Sad ending. I loved the baby's name though, pretty.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/10/2001
Awesome ending! I can't believe it's over! Sequal, please?
moonchick chapter 48 . 6/7/2001
Wow! What a great story! And an excellent way to finish, it all come together at the end! You were very conservative in keeping it for both ships, so I applaud you for that too!
Alexa5 chapter 48 . 6/6/2001
Wow! Great ending! Please write more stories, you're a very detailed writer. Maybe even a sequel?
KBeth91 chapter 48 . 6/6/2001
This was such a good story, every day I would look foward to seeing if you updated it. I hope there is going to be a sequel.
Jackie chapter 48 . 6/6/2001