Reviews for Hell Is For Children
Can'tAGirlGetSomeSleep chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
Ahah! I, I what you did there. Hokage
Nightmother chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
I really enjoyed this. Great that Naruto in some way became the hokage. Take that Konoha!
Kira Kyuu chapter 14 . 1/30/2010
So cool! I love FMA/naruto crossovers!
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
this was a great story. i loved it! and i love naruto's name haha XD
Chuni Luni chapter 14 . 1/17/2009
Cool story!

Thanks for writing it and take care!
Mizukithepanda chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Wait. An addendum to my other review. "Watashi wo tasuketai to omou ka?" Does NOT translate to "Why won't you let me die?" It translates to "Why do you want to save me?" There is no mention of DYING in that sentence and there is not a single negative connotation. For that sentence... I do believe it's something more along the lines of "Ore wo naze shinde mitomerimasen ka?"

*shakes head* It really matters little. I'll keep reading either way, but you really need to get someone far more fluent than either you or I to come in and clean up the Japanese and the translations... They're awkward to read.

Ja na.
Mizukithepanda chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
You were right to be uncertain about the Japanese. While the actual Japanese isn't necessarily WRONG in itself, it IS wrong for Naruto. In the Japanese version Naruto says "Ore" instead of "Watashi" and doesn't speak anywhere near as formally as the sentences you have in place. Like... hm... You had a sentence that said "Watashi wo naze tasuketai to omou ka?" But, Naruto would be more likely to say that sentence like, "Ore wo naze tasuketain da ze?" (That's probably a little off how he would say it, but I don't have his speech pattern at the ready or an editor to correct me on my grammar, so...) I mean, I don't MIND reading it like it is in your fic, it's just a little weird to hear Naruto talking like a girl. If you really want to make it sound realistic (for Naruto) I suggest finding a Japanese fan who speaks english and getting them to translate the quotes you want into "Naruto-Japanese" (aka Informal Male Japanese tte bayo!) and then putting them in. Still, I feel that I must applaud you on actually being able to find a translator that properly translates English into Japanese.

And on top of all of that, I really have been enjoying your story. I really hope that Naruto gets over this "I'm going to destroy the world and never even know it" phase. I feel for the poor guy and I seriously hope that Sasuke and Orochimaru get what they fricken deserve! *growls menacingly at said filthy snakes*

Well, I must get back to reading. This really is a cute story.

Sincerely yours,

Mizukithepanda

PS: Just a note on romanization... You know how you often see this lovely (not-so) random "ha" between words? Well, even though it's spelled with the Japanese letter for "Ha" it's actually pronounced "Wa" and should be thus romanized as well. (Typing it into a translation/editing program is different. It should be "ha" there because of the "spelling") It's not something serious or anything, just a small pet peeve I have.
animefreak892cool4u chapter 14 . 4/21/2008
love it. very funny.
starz4evr chapter 14 . 10/5/2007
This is awesome1 Im going to read the sequel now~!
Darkwick chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
*whistles and grins wickedly* Who knew The Fox could grow to be so... supportive of Naruto? I feel deliciously hungry for some blood-spilling on his enemies, now. Knives and tails. Eheheheh.

Heehee. I can picture the ass-kicking those bad men will get. Heheh... :] Ah, how soothing on my eyes these images are. Thank you for your generous donation.
Switchblade237 chapter 14 . 9/7/2007
Absolutely brilliant! I never thought I'd see a Naruto/FMA crossover, but not only did you write one, you wrote one *well*! A good plotline, good characterization - I'll definitely be looking out for that sequel!
Devil-Speaker chapter 14 . 8/30/2007
Great story!
Sir Deadpool chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
i pray to the gods that you have naruto get a curse seal from orochimaru and go to the alchemist world
My Readers Digest chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Yeah! A naruto xover finally! thank you for the love of all!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 14 . 6/10/2007
Wow. That's great. I laughed and felt the pangs of angsty seep into my heart throughout the fanfic.

I loved it, so yeah!