Reviews for Breathe You In
TristenLover chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
Please continue. I can't wait to read whatis rory going to do.
just hidden chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
a problem not even a sexy australian can fix? i didn't know one existed. great job. i love that finn is going to be a main character. i wouldn't have it any other way. and rory and he are so comfortable around each other, perfect. now, what is the next plan of action on the trory front? can't wait to see more.
spinaround chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
Hey, I really like your new story!
chrisitne chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
aww! This is such a cute story!

update quick ;)
princetongirl chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
loved it update soon
rorgan fan chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
'swallowing the odd bitterness in the back of his mouth'?... does finn have feelings for rory? is this a trory or a pdld? love the story, it had such a twist in the first chapter... keep up the good work... :)
Season4.5 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I think you should continue with it. It's got a good hook and I want to see more of it.
Mamashirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
just as long as it is a trory, I don't care who does the pursueing.
P chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
hey, glad ur better from ur car accident scare, and congrats on the job! i love how ur making rory pursue, and please be trory, well i guess it could not, but wait, oh when tristan was talking bout blonde hair he was kidding huh, /, love the way u characterize trory's interactions )
crissy chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
good. no one should always get the guy. even rory.
lackinglime123 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
it was good please continue
rebecamontiel chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
OMG OMG OMG!

I love the idea!

It's awesome!

Pliz update asap )

bye
Angelgirl0910 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Love this! I will love to read how Rory is going to pursue Tristan. Update soon.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
loved it update soon
xsimplysweet chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
All I can say is I hope it's a Trory, but if it's not, thats alright too. I'll still read it because of the great writing. I agree, I'm sick of Rory having it made, and making poor Tristan chase after her all the time. Now it's his turn to play hard to get. I liked the flashback, I especially liked how you didn't make Logan a complete asshole, like in so many other Trories. He was understanding. Haha. Yeah, well I love the new story. Please update soon.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »