Reviews for Digimon 00
Progos chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Awesome. An USUD is always a good framing device for a flashback-story. And the whole "calling the boys" bit works perfectly for assembling the Armies of Light. While I won't say "update soon plzkthx", especially since this is a pressure-release-valve story, I will say that I eagerly await the next installment.
JACKASS chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
noone chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Vandal Savage is a 50,0 year old immortal whom the Justice League have had to do battle with.
Shadow Starfire chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Great story please update it.
Gundum M chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
weird. but i like it so far.
Junky chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
Forgive me for this but ... huh? *confused and dazed expression settles over face* I understood that this is set after book five but what's the first chapter got to do with the second chapter? And ... where is Harry in the fic? *blinks rapidly*

Update soon. (Please note that I place this last sentence with all reiews whether you want it or not; you could count as my signature, so don't let it put you off or pressure you ... just ignore it, though I strongly recommend that you do not. Oh, and the bracketed stuff only comes for you since I want you to update ALL your stories and I don't care which comes first. If I was gay I'd probably say I loved you ... *wink*)
momocolady chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
good chapter
korrd chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
This fic really confuses me. Until it gets more background I can't really give you that long of a review. Sorry. Going to Dark Heart shouldn't the Order be wondering where Harry is? Update something soon. Hint: Raikiri Triken...
nantukoprime chapter 2 . 12/4/2005

Ok, I'll see what the next chapter does to the story.
justplainrii chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I really like this!

Yay for good crossovers, but do you think later on you could explain how they got together?

(I just KNEW Voldy and Orochi would be good partners...heheh...)
momocolady chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
well.. this is interesting, bye
Trey Miller chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Hmm... impressive... I am looking forward to this.

Oh, one thing... you mentioned the big guys of each of the series... except for Mr Harry Potter himself. *grins* Is there something you're trying to hide?

Keep up the good work!
korrd chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Good if somewhat strange fic. Where was Harry in this? Do you mean to have all the Harrys you've created come together in this fic? Update soon.
nantukoprime chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Um...I'm having a little problem following. I could follow most of the characters, but who is Vandal Savage (I have to assume Justice League or Superfriends, but could you point him out amoung the sea of enemy faces.)? I know this is a cathartic story for you, so I'll give it some time and see what comes up. I'll expect answers eventually, but I can wait.

An Intriguing story nonetheless.