Reviews for It's not a date!
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
wait zombies YAYNESS *grabs chainsaw and slahes at zombies then slashes rpators hand off then picks it up not knowing its raptors* YAY ZOMBIE SLASHIN TROPHY! XD ok nice chapter of to reading more of the story cause its funny :3
RagingChimera92 chapter 6 . 12/15/2006
Great fic dude! *FAV* Also play MUGEN and add Darkstalker characters.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
Just plain crazy and funny.
GrizzlyBiscuit chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
O.O The scene with Viktor and Raptor was reminiscent of something I saw on with a cactuar and a tonberry, though that later involved satanic doughnuts and werewolf attacks on Hugh Jackman, followed by sound track errors and random pop ups that saved them from various missile attack.

*clears his throat*

Anyways, Lilith going out with Jedah is so...weird. Not in such a bad sense as that sounds, but as something you'd never likely hear about even in the underworld. I want an Anakaris cookie, maybe I could get the recipe and sell it off rock and roll *from Marvel vs. Capcom*
Ourakiritsu chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
Crazyness and immature humor is what I live for
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
Wow... Jedah is freakin' old and he never kissed somebody?

Who is he, Russel Crowe?
GameDude2 chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Man go to to play Street Fighter Online if

your a Marvel vs. Capcom fan!
GameDude2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Thanks for the reputation of giving anonymous reviews.

Me and the rest were aprreciated. Oh and nice fic
Ourakiritsu chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
Very nice job. I loved your references the most though. It reminds me of prop comedy...and the Hunt.
Zacharies Ringweaver chapter 4 . 4/3/2006
Great story! Love how you've twisted the plot a bit. Can't wait to see Jedah dance (And slow dance no less) You are truly cruel...Can't wait till next chapter!
Captain bitch-and-moan chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
Excellent work.

You made Raptor quite the character in spite of the chainsaw murdurer(I didn't spell that right did I?)that he the fact that he isn't in marvel vs game kicked so much ass,I played it once and I was amazed (I don't have a ps2 and it pisses me off so much)! And yes I have heard of namco x looks like a bliss to play and I hope it releases soon. They should have included Lloyd from Tales of symphonia and friggin' Jedah! But If I stayed on this subject this reveiw would be endless. Cheers to the story and I wish you lots of inspiration for the next chapter.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 4 . 1/26/2006
Once again, rather twisted. Not to mention Jedah/Victor/everybody's sheer density just makes it so good!
V.O.I.D chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
Why you stop writting? I hope you don't give up.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
Twisted and hilarious.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
Not sure you noticed this, but everything in your second chapter is underlined.

Funny, though. Keep it up!