Reviews for While the Mutt is Away, the Wolf Will Play
O MY BAP THAT WAS SOOOOO ROMANTIC OOOOOLLLLLAAAAALLLLLAAAAA
kagomexkurama chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
Plz update soon
shadowkupkake chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
I loved this. As soon as i got the scrubs reference I was giggling the entire time! Sweet and funny! But cmon...not even a little lemon...haha... seriously though
DK chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
I hope you DIE for killing InuYasha
DK chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
DIE!
Turtle Lover 98 chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
omg i LOVED this one it was so romantic
SamiScissorzz chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
the hospital is reminding me of scrubs...
Vigilum chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
i like it but the beginning was rough
Kitty chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
everyone calls me kitty, could you please write more about Kouga/Kogome? You are really good. I really enjoyed your fanfiction. I normally don't give a review, but in your case it's an exception. Hope to read more of your work sometime. Also you can reach me if you would like, at
Kyoko chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
*Crys* I want them to b a REAL couple in the series! Waaahh! I looooovvveee wolves and/or werewolves. The only dogs I like are akita inus and huskys cuz they look so much like wolves. And german spitz cuz there like adorable little fluff balls. And of course my mutt dog of who knows what breeds. I compare guys to dogs and wolves. Wolves devote them selves completely to one girl for life that they love unconditionally and dogs switch about every time they spend more than 2 hours with a girl. shame shame then there r unpredictible mixed breed wolf dog hybrids. (I want a wolf dog hybrid like a mix with siberian husky and artic wolf maybe?)
dskfmsdkfm chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
my favourite part of the previous chapter was the impersonation of Ayame hahahha
Kozette92 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
An awesome story
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Ha! This was so awesome! :) Really great job!

Some things just seemed really random, but it made the story too funny! Like the janitor! OMG! I laughed so hard! Lmao

Anywho...awesome job!

-CES-
YinKeket chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
Kagome's mother is the coolest. handing the box to Kagome. awwwww cute. lol for the mom to stare at Koga being half naked. who wouldn't. awwwwwwww cute how Koga sneaked off to do somethings for Kagome. lol on this (subservient and...well, fruity position.) for Koga. go Koga for taking Kagome where their first date had stated it all. awwwwww sweet Koga asked Kagome to marry him. go mom for letting Kagome the ring when she was young. cute ending here.
YinKeket chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
lol when Kagome said Uh huh. Sure then said no at the what to haev sex part when Koga said it was lol. uh it was smart and crazy at the same time to take Inuyasha to Kagome's time to the hospital Carla sounds cool. wait a of minute she is from Scrubs. nice lol on putting it in there. yay Kagome said she was going to mate with Koga. good for Inuyasha knowing what he did was stupid. yay the people from Scrubs. lol Inuyasha is scared of a needle wow. lol that Kagome told everyone about the Nancy name.