Reviews for Holiday Cheer
AYaoiLovingFreak chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Awwww! This IS SOO CUTE! And Continue Please! :D I want To Know The Suprise (I think i could Take a Hint) AND I want to Know What Happens Next! Please Continue :)
AYaoiLovingFreak chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
AWWWWW! SOO CUuuuuttteeeee!
twerkaholic chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
LOL, okay, Sakura is hilarious. And Naruto is so so sweet! I wish I can get a boyfried like that:)
Spazz8884 chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
love it!
Purplewolfstar35 chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
Aw I love these...UPDATE SOON!
laura chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I like it its a good series
Queen Bliss chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
Aw man you HAVE to update!I love this syory!Please?

Can't wait 'till tenten's b-day!

~~Lilchibihina
Immortalized Rain chapter 7 . 10/28/2006
I love this story! Please update soon. _
xPrincessGothx chapter 7 . 10/17/2006
This story rox n kicks ass!SO UPDATE!
ZombieLeyLey chapter 7 . 9/20/2006
please update soon!
Hitorah chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
These are AWESOME! DId you think of teh poems teh Shinobi wrote? if so, the way you wrote Neji's is... is...

KAWAI! I wish someone wuld write a poem liek that for me -imagines-
Edicius chapter 7 . 7/29/2006
O.M.G! SO FLUFFY XD i loved the twister game they played so funny and i cant wait for tentens birthday!*squeals* i wonder if they'll have it at sasuke's house..again. rofls. anyways, i loved the story and i hope you update soon! good job! :]
MoonlightxVampirate chapter 7 . 5/7/2006
OMG! Update soon please!
sdrowkcab gnikaeps ekil I chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Great!
sharingan216 chapter 7 . 4/13/2006
hey. this is sharingan216, but im too lazy to sign in so ya, i like your fic but somethings: sasuke didnt get a nickname, sasuke was the only one who didnt give the present like the other guys, and the last thing is that the code isnt what you said. i knew that long time ago and was too lazy to look it up in the manga but suddenly i remembered it, here it is: we thrive in the chaos of the enemy tide, quiet shinobi no need dens to hide, out only concern is to watch and wait until the enemy lowers the gate.