Reviews for A Little Push
jarjayes chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This was adorable! Loved the convo between Mokuba and Anzu. Um, I was already getting hungry from the food descriptions you gave. You shouldn't torture anyone like that.

My only criticism is that you have to watch your verb tenses.

Other than that, I enjoyed the fic.
It's heart-warming and it has substance.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
That was really nice. It brought a smile to my face :)
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i like it
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
ah, this is so cute! :D
Svettstrumpa chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Awesomeness! This was great! :D
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I like your fic! Please continue it! .
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
That was lovely. The characters are not OOC, and I just love how Kaiba reacts! _
MangoesIceCream chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Bravo! Reali cute!
RLBB chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
oh so sweet!

I loved it .
Jean-Luc Lover chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
This was good for your first Yu-gi-oh fanfic. Don't get discouraged because others don't agree with your characterizations and don't know how to express that disagreement in a civil tone.
peeps chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
That first reveiw was very harsh and obviously possess none of the holiday spirit and charm that you have.

If anything is pathetic sickening or revolting it was their lack of common etiqutte. As for you destroying the 'real Seto' it almost makes it seem like he is a real person...which he isn't

These characters are purely fictional although I think someone has forgotten that. Your Kaiba was not terribly OOC or 'character raped' it's hard to actually say how he would act in such a situation as it was never shown to us.

Adressing the Mokuba being ignored thing. Anyone can feel a tad neglected and its not like Kaiba knew he was doing it if he had known he would do anything in his power to make it up to him. But at the same time all I need to say is 'Death T.'

In conclusion I thought it was well done there were some spelling mistakes but nowhere near to being unreadable. Thank you for a taste of the holiday season. And although Thanksgiving is an American holiday lets remember that 5,0 year old pharoah's don't come out of puzzles in Japan either.

It was subtle in its sweetness with an ending of something more to come. For a first attempt I do applaud.
venusserenade chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
That was really sweet. Great job! Thanx!
Nusij chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
My opinion about this story is pretty neutral, but I just had to leave a review because of the previous one. It made me laugh to the ends of the earth.

I found it highly amusing that someone was so devoted to a cartoon character as if the character was real. So real in fact, that they would defend its (or his, whichever you prefer) defining personality to the point of criticizing someone about their perception of the character.

Not to say that it isn't a totally negative thing, but it is quite funny. I hope neither of you get offended by what I'm saying.

I enjoyed the story, but I enjoyed the review even more!
Seto Would Be DISGUSTED chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Thanksgiving is *not* celebrated in JAPAN. It is a purely *American* holiday. The Kaibas are a *Japanese* family.

Seto does not ignore Mokuba. Ever. Mokuba is the bloody VICE PRESIDENT of KaibaCorp. He would be right there helping Seto through everything, and THAT would be their family time.

I'm sorry, but cheap "plot devices" don't make a romance. Seto pays more attention to Mokuba than he does to ANYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET. He would *die* for his brother. He sacrified his life to Gozaburo for his brother.

If you can't get them together except by extremely cheap "plot devices" and being out of character, then I don't think they're so perfect for each other after all. If either of them has to *change* then they're not who they are. Virtually every person I've seen write a Seto romance does that, character-raping him to death, pretending he ignores his brother, and every other cliched "plot device" under the sun.

How can you claim to be a Seto fan when you don't even understand his character in the slightest? And don't tell me it's 'fanfiction'. How can you be a fan of a character you're mutilating just to fit with someone?

Ever since Yami no Yuugi shattered his heart with Mind Crush and he had to put it back together, Seto has never ignored Mokuba. Mokuba is the damned LAST PIECE OF HIS HEART! He's dedicated his life to his brother.

And people like you, who don't care about the real Seto and only want him to be a shining knight in armor to sweep some random girl off her feet, come along and destroy that beautiful relationship and pretend he did it all along.

Pathetic. Revolting. SICKENING!