Reviews for Mr Cranky Pants
sue-sylvester-shuffle chapter 1 . 3/6
Love this! It made me smile when you/Chandler said the funny guy was named after him. :)
raelenie chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
oh.. i know im reviewing this like 2 years after u wrote it but oh wel...

i really LOVED it! it was soo funny and ive been having a crap day and that really brightened it up

good writing-it was hilarious!
Jellicos chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Oh my god! That was hilarious! Great take on the characters and well written humor. You got the language down perfectly, like an extension of the series.

Thanks for sharing!

SpiritWeaver chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Ha ha this was funny! I've read two of your stories in a row now and they are both really good. I am so adding you to faves and alerts! : P
DeathbyChiasmus chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
hilarious! (especially given that people write Chandler/Joey fics...who'd have ever thought Chandler would end up being one of them? ha ha ha!)
Exintaris chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Gets funnier and funnier. I loved flangenstein.
LucyGoose chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
lol! Totally brilliant! I could see it happening on the show. Great job. You're one of my favorite Friends writers- keep up the great work!

Happy Holidays!
writergal90 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Ha ha ha ha! :-) I'm actually chuckling! I LOVED that story! So funny and cute. Great stuff. Who doesn't love Chandler and Joey, though. (Especially Chandler!)

Catia chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Very funny and in character, I loved it ! It's my first Friends fic and I'm glad I read it.
Marie chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I'm not really in Friends fandom, but this story is really nice and both characters are IC. The fact that it's mainly dialogue helps with the fact that it's actually a TV show. I could visualize them both in this scene. Nice one!

I'm going to rec this on my LJ.
eviewonder chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
very cute...enjoyed that alot...i love you joey and chandler fics!
writerchic16 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
LMAO! Oh, I love it when Joey gets on Chandler's nerves. So incredibly funny! "tap tappity freaking tap!" That made me laugh out loud! That phone pen thing could totally happen in the show! Great job, Joey and Chandler were totally in character, and I would love to see more of these!
Leondra chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
You can't really blame Chandler for not knowing to *never* move the phone pen, because Rachel still hadn't gotten it after over five years of living with her. Practically every line made me laugh, from the "peresonal space" rant that confused Joey, Mr. and Mrs. Cranky Pants, the imagery of Monica and Chandler in a poking match, and Chandler being too lazy to think up names and the reprocussions of it.