Reviews for Precious
Annabella Holly Evans-Riddle chapter 2 . 1/28
Simply Amazing, please post soon!
prisci chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
gracias por la historia me gusto mucho y te deseo suerte en tus planes en el futuro
Team Major Whitlock chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I love this story so far I hope that you can update soon. Just to let you know that if you need any help with this story either with ideas or just help then feel free to PM me no matter how big or small, I hope you update soon. Summer x
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I could beta your fanfic if you like, cause I'm not gonna lie you probably need it.
semexx chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
tom is so cuuute :)

i want moore...

please update!
Shannon the Original chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
update soon please sounds like tom will be a hufflepuff with his loyalty to harry
VeroSev chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I like the story... I hope you can continue it XD!
reviewer chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
real good story update soon PLEASE!
BreGurl23 chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
hurry up with chapter 3 please
Written Tunes chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
OMG! SO SORRY! I have multiple tabs open and I reviewed the wrong story! Ignore previous review! SORRY!

QWAKK
Written Tunes chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Hi,

I really like your Hp drabbles/oneshot/stories they're very funny and well thought out but I'm curious as to whether you are a group of authors or what? If so then I'm not sure if my following comments make any sense... oh, way!

Okay, I like your drabbles but you tend to rush through your longer stories, make grammer mistakes and have some plot holes (in general, some HP's are fine) therefore I just wanted to suggest you try writing a Comedy fanfiction... kind of like a group of drabbles with a plotline (refer to 'Make a Wish' if needed). Just suggesting this because I love those stories and I think it would be more suited to your writing style. Heaven knows I can't do it!

Sorry if that didn't make sense,

QWAKK
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
cool
Young yet Old chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
I have waited a long time for you to post a new chapter, and i grow weary of waiting. I am not now nor have i ever been known for my patience, but i guess i have no choice but to continue to wait. i implore you to update as soon as you can.
Out-Cast-Girl chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
I read this same thaing over a year ago. Please add more to it. I really enjoyed it, so update, please. Thx.
spiel chapter 2 . 1/16/2009