Reviews for Sweetest Kiss
Echelonmember89 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I like it.]

It was well written and quite funny.
Hikari Elfie chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Short & Sweet, I like it :)

Thankye for the great read

Hikari Elfie and co.
Gus Kinney The Prodigal Son chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
? its ok ?
aramis-chan NLI chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
This is so good! I’m picturing Joey thinking all of this while being kissed (which does prove that it *is* a long kiss.) Denial! Fun denial! Almost convincing: at least the part about why he won’t “empty his tray of food over Kaiba's head“ is most certainly honest *g*.

I love how you keep not just their character itself, but even their usual interaction intact (well, except for the kissing) while pairing them up; for example, the “he mocks and taunts Joey in everything he does”, with the examples that follow; because that might just be true. Or Joey might just be a little to fixed on the idea that Kaiba never does anything for any other reason than annoying him (though *I* agree with him).

The YugixAnzu and HondaxOtogi parts were great too; I feel stupid now because I never realised how convenient Otogi’s fangirls are for slashing him...
The Four Tailed Fox chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
_
FireKai chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Your story was great! Congratulations!
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Rowan: Oh, I cannot believe that you have 300 stories! That's insanity, that is! Incredible, but insane! Admirable, but...well, I think you get my point. Of course, this means I will never have *nothing* to read, because there will always be something here that I have yet to read by you, but...anyway, as for this story...very...obviously...the opposite of Joey's thoughts. Jou, you know you like him. You know Seto's a great kisser (because someone that hot can't *not* kiss, despite the logic against that...) ah. Very cute, Misura.
chittyco chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
It's so light, and fluffy, it makes my writing look like a frikken brick
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I heart it XD fluff!
Iwi chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
very nicely written D
Priestess Adularia chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
This is terrific.

I'm just getting into Joey/Kaiba, and I think you just turned me into a fan.

Congradulations.
Jessikur chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I liked it. It was cute.

Nice job. xD
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
that was great! and i got to review one of yuor stories again! i like the Kaiba not being good at something idea of this. it's cool. poor Joey having to deal with that. _ not that he doesn't like it! .. which he doesn't based on this story. i like it. funny. yep. funny. well... i believe this is good bye for now, until another story, another time. caoi review you later_
Qem chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Hee, made me laugh. D
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Ek. I want to love you forever and ever for that fic. I adore it. Way to go for getting me back in the Seto/Joey groove. _