Reviews for Harry Potter: The Lone Traveller
MuggleCreator chapter 16 . 8/1
Wow. Great story idea. Love the what-ifs we perk at.
jn.schuermann chapter 16 . 7/23
I'm kinda sad you hadn't continued this story. I really liked the - at the beginning quite strange for me - idea of a person who skipper through different versions of the Harry Potter Multiverse.
Is there any way to at least get information about your plans about the "Lone Traveller"-myth?
And now I have to find Quantum Leap somewhere...
Ratus chapter 16 . 7/2
These are very good, I know it has been a long time, but I hope there will be more.
Bludflag chapter 16 . 5/12
No matter what they anyone did to him, he would allow himself to cry, ever.
remove either they or anyone, wouldn't allow
Bludflag chapter 12 . 5/12
I bet that future Harry got Quirrel on the manhunt. Will you cover that one later or will it be only referenced and alluded to only?
Bludflag chapter 11 . 5/12
Even in the dim light of the stone hall, Harry instantly recognised the green-haired prisoner with the long, unkempt dark hair.
Green eyed. Off to continue reading!
Bludflag chapter 8 . 5/12
"I'm sorry. We… we did the best we could, but… there was just… too many…"
were too many. I like your story and I shall continue reading it. Since I am on Android, nothing more from me
rogueofstorms chapter 13 . 4/28
I would love to see this chapter expanded into a full fic as well! This was great :)
jp0625 chapter 6 . 4/8
I just discovered this and Im having images of Scott Bacula warping around in Quantum Leap. Im assuming that is where this came from right down to the blue light. No Al though.
Harriverse chapter 7 . 2/28
I actually like the previous chapters and the premise as well as how this chapter is telling more of a story.
DragonScale2000 chapter 16 . 2/26
This is... awesome. I did want to see where Harry was the Lonely-Traveler-in-a-Cloak and 'meets' the Lonely-Traveler-in-a-Leather-Jacket.
bearblue chapter 16 . 2/24
I very much enjoyed this series of Harry experiences. Thank you for sharing it.
Mionefan chapter 16 . 1/30
A recommendation that I read this story by Dunulos was well worth it. His own delving into this genera has me wishing that you'd continued this one... but it's been about 9 years, so his stories I'll go back to instead of waiting for another update.
These 16 chapters were quite different than I expected. For one, no Harry/Hermione, but you've done a good story nonetheless.
Avalonemyst chapter 16 . 1/29
Love this hope to read more soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
This is a good story. :)