Reviews for Harry Potter: The Lone Traveller
SuperApplePie chapter 16 . 1/6
A very interesting story.
noylj chapter 15 . 8/26/2017
Snape told Bumbles what Draco's mission was. Snape took an unbreakable vow to protect Draco because of the task to kill Bumbles. Bumbles allowed Ron and Katie to be hurt by Draco's attempts and Rosemerta to be Imperiused to try to "save" Draco.
Bumbles was a complete idiot, Snape was a complete bastard, and Harry was completely screwed (by Bumbles, Snape, MoRon, and Hermione).
noylj chapter 14 . 8/26/2017
But Nearly-Headless Nick's 500th Deathday was year two and he died in 1492...

“What is it?” said Harry. “Well, this Halloween will be my five hundredth deathday,” said Nearly Headless Nick, drawing himself up and looking dignified.
...
SIR NICHOLAS DE MIMSY-PORPINGTON
DIED 31ST OCTOBER, 1492
tpx1 chapter 16 . 8/20/2017
nice story
perfect setup for the unofficial sequel by dunelos
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 6/16/2017
I thought Tonks was a Hufflepuff. Did you make her a Gryff, or is he in her Common Room?

This "task," theoretically, should have been hard for Traveller-Harry, unless Tonks and Remus had never gotten together in his reality. Unless Tonks and Charlie had broken up at some point after this, she would not be with Remus, and Teddy would never be born. I can't imagine Harry wanting to change Remus-Tonks-Teddy. JM2K.

Then again, I'm occasionally confused by the dimension-hopping.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/10/2017
Harry Potter: The Lone Traveller
Harry Potter: To Much Time On My hands
Harry Potter: The Shadow Sorcerer
Harry Potter: silent humanity
These are amazing Harry Potter fanfictions read them if you like but be prepared they will make you very happy and sad and angered also silent humanity is a Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction but it's with gaara getting stuck in Harry Potter world give it a try if you like.
Sai Hakusho chapter 16 . 5/10/2017
Harry Potter: The Lone Traveller
Harry Potter: To much time on my hands
Harry Potter: The shadow sorcerer
If you are reading the comments please read these Harry Potter fanfictions they will make you happy. And also prepare yourself these are amazing fanfictions.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/10/2017
Please,please update this fanfiction and also do not ever forget why you yourself write fanfiction find inspiration and write because you have chosen to write something that everyone appreciates so don't forget why you wrote your fanfictions. Also This fanfiction was amazing.
Sai Hakusho is my name and I am a God
Animago chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
O interessante... É que precisa desejar a própria morte pra poder se matar com AVADA KEDAVRA, não precisa de raiva, ódio, nem nada disso. Só aceitação.
Rooster chapter 16 . 2/26/2017
Super fic...
lorddragon65 chapter 8 . 2/19/2017
I do like the nick "Hal" for Harry but it should only work if the given name is Henry as that is how the Bard did it. ("Prince Hal" for Henry V in Henry IV parts 1 and 2 and "Harry the King" in the St Crispin's Day speech in Henry V)
ctc chapter 16 . 2/14/2017
liked
ctc chapter 10 . 2/14/2017
liking!
Deathday Party Planner chapter 16 . 2/14/2017
Terrific! It's wonderful to read of the origin of the Lone Traveller. Now the only mystery is why you changed your name. Thank you for sharing this and the rest of your wonderful series!
noylj chapter 16 . 2/9/2017
It just isn't fair.
Heck, Justice isn't fair.
Fair is subjective.