Reviews for Harry Potter: The Lone Traveller
Araytigre chapter 16 . 11/21
Most Fun (and I have already read ToTG), and have started Dunuelos' version (which is where I heard of yours, the original, lol), and these stories within a story are great. Harry is stuck in a seemingly endless loop of him helping in the best way he possibly can, in infinite worlds, and time... . . . . IS HE A TIME LORD! He is his own TARDIS (lol), and his Wand is his Sonic Screwdriver, and he never knows when or where he will be going next! Sorry, you have to admit that there are a few similarities here, that, and I enjoy The Doctor (particularly David T. and Peter C.). Thank You. TTFN
kabir0399 chapter 16 . 10/20
kabs chapter 3 . 10/20
kabs chapter 2 . 10/20
very interesting
HeartsGlow chapter 16 . 9/25
I just realized how long ago this was written. And it's unfinished even tho' you said earlier that you had the Epilog written. I don't understand why authors who wont finish a story don't just REMOVE it!
HeartsGlow chapter 15 . 9/25
So, no future Teddy. And as one of the best Gryff seekers ever, the whole of Gryffindor is going to be awfully mad. Tonks is ...selfish. I can see the rest of the House coming down on her, hard, when they find out it did it for her.
HeartsGlow chapter 14 . 9/25
Your dates are too hard to remember. "Most people use a 1991/first year" isn't that most people use it, it's CANON, and easy to remember, so no one can flub up the dates. You've only made it a 6 year change which isn't enough t make it closer to the present. Why not make it 10? Makes more sense, really.
HeartsGlow chapter 10 . 9/25
There are five boys in Harry's dorm, (since you added 3 NC characters). Why doesn't Cuthbert just move to Draco's dorm. There would be four there now (Draco, Theo, Crabb & Goyle) so he could make a 5th there.
HeartsGlow chapter 7 . 9/25
Wonder what the Lone Traveler's purpose is for this one. He hasn't appeared yet. BTW, I recently read part of a story that was nearly identical. Could have been something you wrote? I don't remember the author.
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 9/18
Funny that he went from needing glasses because he was near-sighted (could only see close objects) to needing glasses because he's now far-sighted (cannot see items that are close-up too well, but has no problem focusing on things further away). Unless they are reading glasses that most people get due to aging (not being able to focus on small letting, etc)...but he's only 30 and shouldn't need those for another 10-20 years. really like the story, and hope you're feeling better.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 9/18
Canon is so much easier to remember though. 11, 1st year, '91. 12, 2nd year, '92. 13, 3rd year, '93. See? All 1's, 2's, 3's, etc.
MuggleCreator chapter 16 . 8/1
Wow. Great story idea. Love the what-ifs we perk at.