Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix's Song
Saint Snape chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
This was interesting. I really wish you'd finish it.
SaraMaxine chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
I'm guessing that maybe, just possibly, this story may have been discontinued...
kitcat19us chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
nice story
Xiaou Nem chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
Well-written as always. It is nice to read something new from you, I haven't fr a long while.

I guess this is your version of Deathly Hallows. It will certainly be intereting to see how this progresses, and how you will make your world with regards to DH...

The constant thoughts of Harry of his needing Hermione are natural, he is of course torn between not wanting his friends in anger and needing them for his task. Now he has another confidante...

It is also interestign how you develop the family: Petunia is quite another character. And why not? This could certainly have ben the case. Though I feel that there is more to it, there's something going on with Dudley as well, isn't that right?

Pairings such as HP/SS always seem farfetched to me, but you always manage to pull them off, you make them right. I have no doubt this will also take that turn. Severus is visiting his dreams, acting as a helper. How Harry deals with losing Dumbledore is a valid point...
Amanda chapter 5 . 1/26/2007
Cuite stor. But is that really it?
Banner chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
Excellent. I like all the different plot threads, and especially watching as Harry matures. Enjoy your trip, but we will miss you.
Shadowface chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
This is wonderful, please write more soon!
The YaoiYuri Hater chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
i think i'll use this as toilet paper
Amarine chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
I like this story, too! :-) I'm really fond of post-HBP stories, if they're well written. (Haven't found too many of those, yet, because it hasn't been too long since HBP came out...)

I like the fact that Harry has a phoenix of his own. I actually haven't seen that yet. The closest I've seen is when Harry's a phoenix animagus. I think I like Aywell's colouring better than Fawkes's, too.

I'm curious about Petunia's behaviour - as Harry noticed, she's never been that nice before. I also wonder where Dudley is, too. (I expect you'll address that later.)

Can't wait for Severus to come into the story! (Like, actually come in, not flashbacks, or elsewhere from where Harry is.) I can't wait to see how they (Harry and Severus) react when they meet again after the end of HBP!

Good luck studying in the UK!
Oya chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
Darn, non-existant updates? But this was such a good read! Oh well, I'll just have to wait.

I like all the sceptism and all from Potter. I didn't think in that way, as in, people believing that Severus was just acting (in those memories).

Anyway, do update soon then.
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
Aywell, hmm interesting name, does it mean anything specific? Great chapter, I hope you have a good semester in the UK, I wish I could join you! I look forward to reading more soon!
Dreamer22 chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
wow just a bit strange there with snape and albus. What exactly is up with Dudley? hm ::ponders::
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
hm what exactly is p with Petunia?
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
hm ::ponders:: well written but i'm not sure what I think yet, besides nothing bad...
Artemis MoonClaw chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
:) Awesome. G'luck studying in UK. Hope you have fun! I always wanted to visit it..but I guess my mum doesn't have enough money or time. XD Hope you update soon, though!