Reviews for Confetti
So adorable! I love this
EliseDCervantes chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This Will Be Another Popular demand! I WANNA SEE MALKL'S SISTER! please...?
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
cute
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Absolutely precious, Markl. (Look, new word!) I loved his little speech about how he feels about Sophie and Howl. Honey would bug me so much if I met her in real life, I think. But, she does try, I suppose. I'm a little surprised at Howl's lack eloquence however, it does make perfect sense. He's not very good at being honest especially about his feelings, right?

I also really like the little motif of milk and honey. And how Sophie was more worried about Howl backing out and her being the center of attention than the commitment.

XD ANYWAYS, love, love, love it. Perhaps you should write a part four with Markl's reaction to his new little sister? Or maybe a little brother and see what his reaction is?

P.S. Sorry about the little flood of reviews...
zara2148 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
The ending line was PERFECT.
CeeCee Red chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
that series was really cute,i liked it a lot. especially Markl's 'plan'
Nueij chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Aww

I love this series so cute

Please write more Markl stories soon please!
Itachi'sgirl111 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Omg you should write a an ideal:Sophie's pregnant and Markl and howl have to get the house "Baby safe" for the new family would be pretty hard with all of Howl's hair dye and potion lying all I've you like the ideal
EchoedShadows chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
LUV IT! Please keep writng more of these stories.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Very good series! Please cotninue with it!

CT
cleareyes25 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
When are you going to write the next story? These are actually sorta funny.
Nakori chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I have read parts one and two, and i say you are a great writer! Go markl! I agree with you about how adorable he is _

I hope to see more of theses cute little Markl one shots!
Nya-chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
You know what? This little series is just what I've been looking for! Boy I feel lucky right now ;

I love your oneshots, and Markl is very adorable. All I need to do now is get my hands on the book and read that.

Maybe you could possibly do a small oneshot about Markl wanting a pet? Or asking for a sister (that's always good for embarrassing people). I dunno, maybe I'll write one though I'm not very good at fanfiction I'm afraid.
dNANGELrOCKON chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
ARE U EVEN ALIVE?
AquaBurst chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
that is kawaii. make one weare he does get a sister.