Reviews for Forever
Ann Negisa chapter 1 . 6/2
God, I really love that Story! Why couldn't it be like this in the original series? It's MUCH better!
I love the way you write. The short, one-word-sentences are so full of expression! It gives everything a different view. It seems more instinctively, they don't deny what they feel, or think it's wrong. They just feel and do - don't think until it's to late.
I know that I'm very late and that my english is not the best . But I hope you are happy about it
Once again: It's the PERFECT End for the yu-gi-oh! series! Great Respect for that!
Ann Negisa
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That's how the story should've ended. I understand Atem's desire to regain his memories; but at the cost of the new life he had created with Yugi and the others?
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Nice. _
DaakuKitsune chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
O! That totally reverses what happened in the series. Atemu leaves in the plot, but you have him stay. I like! Great job!
Aki Kaminari chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Aww! This story is so sweet! This is DEFINATELY how YGO should have ended.
Daikaio chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Aw, that was so cute _ loved it!
PyrrhicVictories chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Ah, the alternate ending we all secretly (or openly) longed for...very sweet. Nice style, too!
kingleby chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
cute _
Oroko chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
And that, my friends, is how the show SHOULD have ended.
Tragically Insane chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
aw...that was cute. Good job.
Chocoholixx chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Aww, kawaii! Love the fluff. I've always loved stories that make at least one of them unsure and turn back to the one they love. Sweet... good job!
Darkyami7 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
That was cute! Aww! Yami and Yugi for freaking ever! Yeah!