Reviews for Hiding
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Update asap. Poor Wilson :...(
SakuraDragomir chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
soaked velvet starlight chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Pretty rushed, and very OOC on House's part, but it was very well-written, and I really like the plot. An interesting twist on that old, overused, sexist-and-insulting-in-its-assumptions abusive husband story. Somehow, it seems fitting for Wilson-he just has that thing, you know, you couldn't imagine him ever hitting a woman, even if she hit him first. He has those things drilled really hard into his head, so he wouldn't really be able to fight back. So props to you for the plot, although I think it would be better if House was more...well...House-ish. You know, uncaring, jerkish, covering his concern with some cracks about Wilson being a wimp, etc., because that's what House does.
Radon65 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
This is really OOC. But like I also said before, it's well written. Huh.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow, that was really OOC for House, but it was well written. Interesting.
Nocturniquette chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Too bad House didn't whack her with his cane...hitting Wilson...and then hitting House...GR!

Lol, uhm...sorry. I get protective of my boysies! XD Great job on this BTW.

jnh
Sophia Riddle chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
how dare of that.. Julie...bitch...doing that! How dare of her for hiting Wilson! and House? this woman is crazy.. trust me, if I was there, I'd pull her hair and punch her nise and ruin her face... I would do that!

poor Wilson...please keep writing this! (please tell me that Julie thing is over..I'm afraid that when they go to the count would have some defensive lawer of her trying to cover the truth..., but you won't do that, right? please? )

some people saying it's slash. I don't see anything slashy, even I'm a slasher. The kisses thing is more like comfont kisses, you know, when children having nightmare, their parents would kiss their forehead or something to comfont them? yeah, that's what I think.. well.. please keep going! it's a great story!
sabrinaw chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
;.; aw poor wilson.
The Fake Apollo chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Usually it's a male beating up a female or a male. I like this new twist.
ReeMaria chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
ARGH! I can't believe you left it there! :P Poor Jimmy! Very touching!
wonanee chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
this is very fascinating so far, are you going to update it? i really hope so...love Wilson in need of comfort...
samanthasideas chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Gr! How DARE she hit him in his thigh? Gr! He was so cute and heroic and she did THAT...Let me at her!

.../cough/ Well it was great..I did want to beat her myself. Being a House-fan though, I wanted to ground her to the ground for ruining his sarcastic/manly moment :D!
PreppieKhmerGal chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
holy crap...julies a...not so nice person! wilson angst, the only way to go. can't wait for your next update!
XxPyromaniacxX chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
beautiful...update soon please. and if you think you're done you're not- keep goin!
Beloved chapter 2 . 3/8/2006