Reviews for You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Update pleaseeeeeeeee...
neko1998 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Wow Jail is scarier than I thought O.O Any chance for a rivalvry between Ken and Matt for Tai? The poor sob has it rough well unless Yamato pays his bail when he gets out but that's impossible. Regardless this is great! Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
more please :3
christinneemdin chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
that wazz kool,e-mail me when da next chapter is ready. Arigatou
Angelfish369 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
This would have been so awesome if you had continued it...
pirara96 chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Yamato is a totally creep. Yuck. I feel bad for Taichi.

i love the story, good work.

Please update soon.
AngelsInWasteland chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
I want more please! This is rapidly becoming my fave story. And it's only two chapters in. The end was funny.
tactless and loving it chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Do you know how hard it is to find a good Yamachi story? Well its hard, very hard which is why it kills me that you've discontinued this story, it's just so good.
Rude and not Ginger chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Brilliant fic! And, I see it's been a long time, but any chance in an update?
NaruDigi Alchemist chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Woah...that waz amazing. Oh please update. That part where Davis was warning Tai about the perverts there saying he was drop-dead guorgus (I can't spell!So what?) has really earned you a plate of cookies!_
Golden.Couture chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
This is a kick-ass story! Please continue, I love it! I hope innocent Tai gets together when Yamato! Great story, please continue!
FloofWolfe chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
HA! Something different for a change. I like the way you changed Tai's character a little. It suits the story very nicely. Update soon!
BEBEANN chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
it's really good you should continue and make sure someone *wink wink* gets rapeded!
Universal Laughter chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
I like this story. I luv Yamachi, it's like my favorite pairing. Please up date soon.
cyberpal296 chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
please update im almost out of fics and this sounds like a really good one