Reviews for Nine Months
Texaschic1 chapter 30 . 9/21
I absolutely love this story! It was so well written and the best thing I have read in a long time. Couldn't put it down until I found out how it all turned out.
tasheika.conley chapter 30 . 3/3
I truly loved this story. It had a wonderful flow.
Iceleaf13 chapter 14 . 4/15/2015
I think this chapter and the last might be backwards.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 30 . 3/17/2014
Fantastic story
trekker1982 chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
no reaction at all what has happend to 7 fire?
trekker1982 chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
hello I know you aren't going to get this review or respond to it and thing may change in later chapter but I can't help but feel that you are wasting 7 potential as a character and have just made her a slave even the feeling (beyond freinship) aren't real 7 dose not appear to be serving a perpus beyond a slave and leverage and I can't see them as equals in any relationship 7 has just found herself dependent a Tores and has lost quite a bit of her indipendance. whats worse is that 7 or any of the hostages haven't said anything about this.
kodiaklm chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
Very good story I Can't wait to read more of your storys.

Thanks for taking time to write these stories
Disturbed Gwendolyn chapter 30 . 12/20/2012
Awesome fic. I normally prefer Janeway/Seven but this is definitely one of my favourite fics. I really really enjoyed reading it, thanks for writing :) xx
Serenacula chapter 30 . 11/3/2012
Reading this again.. There are just no words for it. No matter how many times I read it, I have quite possibly cried more in a single read of this than in anything else I've read. You are amazing. I don't know if you're ever going to return to the voyager universe, but I shall be waiting in anticipation for you if you do.

Thank you so much for writing this.
JosieRevisited chapter 30 . 9/12/2012
Unbelievable fic. This is most assuredly one of my absolute favorites for this pair, and I'm rather surprised I hadn't come across it sooner, being of course a huge fan of your Fempshep\Samara novel. The entire plotline is just so... believable... somehow.

B'Elanna and Seven founding their very own asari nation in the Delta quadrant... unbelievable concept and triumphant writing.

I can't wait to see more of your work, in all the universes you grace.
DarkPoetess chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I Loved this Story. I would Love it it you would write another Voyager B/& Story i have an idea i know sometimes writers take requests?
Rain Addict CM chapter 30 . 5/5/2011
Good story! Ga a couple very sweet moments. I canteait to read more from you.
Juxtaposedjoker chapter 30 . 11/20/2010
I have read this story at least five times since I first stumbled upon it last March and I can not believe that I never reviewed it! *slaps self* This is one of my fave fanfics out of every ficverse and every genre. I know this is most likely so off your creative radar that my request will be moot but dare I hope for a squeal one day when you need a break from writing mass effect fic?
fantasyinmymind chapter 30 . 1/8/2010
Wow! What an interesting take on everyone. Good job!
bee spit chapter 30 . 5/23/2009
100th review!

Despite having qualms with the implications behind this story, I enjoyed it. I think Seven would make an awesome mom.