Reviews for Thanksgiving Thanks
Kiluca1228 chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
awesome please hurry and add a new chappie soon
azarielthebladed chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
'Oh, it looks like Raven discovered the pie... ...I always did enjoy a good pie.'

Priceless!
Treeonice chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Hi! sorry I forgot to review! I really liked this one. I think I am all laughed out. The reason I forgot to review is because I read it off to my friend who will probably write a similar review.
ntmnky chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
This is another really good piece.

I actually do something rather like this, but daily instead of just at Thanksgiving.
TopKat chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
ahh, you've got to love the oneshots. and the fluff, too.

again, good. I like how each oneshot added a little more on to the story, and i especially like the idea of robin hanging from the ceiling fan. At least he's out of the way ;)

*RoseMage*
The Last chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
[I have to remember to get a picture of Robin in Starfire’s frilly purple apron.]

Very nice. While it might be a bit forced, it works well enough you really only notice it if you read [really] deep.

'Though after Lightspeed, I have to say I'm leaning towards Jinx:Kid Flash. I mean, come on.

Hope there's an update soon!
The Last chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
It was a good read, so therefore it was worth you writing. I ahve to go read the next one now. [PS: Good job.]
dr.evil99 chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Thanks! It's nice to be right.

I like that Cy comes clean about him and Jinx. Secrets that big between such close friends never do any good. I also like that he sees what's developing between BB/Rae and Rob/Star. He might want to be careful about getting a pic of Rae, though.

It's wonderful, sweet, and fun. It's great to just see the kids letting loose, and having a good time, enjoying each others' company. I'm looking forward to our resident Alien Princess' observations on our quaint American holiday, and Robin's thoughts on the mother of all wedgies.

(Ok, meat in the cornbread? That's not too apetizing...)
dr.evil99 chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
How nice! Action and adventure are all well and good, but I personally enjoy these little "slice of life" pieces you write so well. It's easy to think of the titans as heroes; but it's much more difficult to give them life as people.

It's nice to see Raven being so reflective, and seeing the good things that she has in her life. Any number of authors write her as being fixated on her personal tragedies... not many so convincingly write this "other" side of her. Life's hard, sure, but it's not all bad.

And BB should've known better than to go waltzing about as turkey, so close to the day most feared by turkeys nationwide. Maybe he knows better now. Oh well, if it gets a smile out of Raven, then it was probably worth it.

This story makes a nice counterpoint to your more serious "Dirty Little Secrets." You've really carved a nice nitch for yourself with these little character snapshots. (I'm wondering if the others will get chapters, too.) Very nice work as always.
The Last chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
[it than proceeded to try and eat each and every one of us.]

Very nice. So, good job.