Reviews for Gundam Seed Destiny: Dark Rampage
Luas chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Pleaseeeeee continueeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Where is my shinn floor wiping D:
unknown chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait for update!
morbid333 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Are you writing this as an omniscient narrator? It just seemed strange to read that this pilot was this other pilot's boyfriend without getting to know the two characters. I must be used to the limited perspective narration. Anyway, I like what I've seen story-wise. I'm wondering how Lacus will react when she sees what Kira is doing in her name. Anyway, I look forward to reading more.
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I always did wonder how kira would be like all insane and evil. :) Finally, someone who thinks like me! Please update. D: You never got to Kira kicking Shinn's butt yet! :( The only thing I felt that could have changed was kira's kind of cheesy evil laugh. I mean, yea, we get he's evil and all, but no need to go overboard. So anyways, please update.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Awesome story.
Please continue.
Clove15 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wounder what Lacus will think wen she finds out what kira did

for her.
Sky chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Please continue! I want to see how the rest of ZAFT and Athrun respond to the monster that they created! I don't care who Kira targets (besides Lacus and the Archangel)
Incendie de Glace chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Cool! A mad Kira! If only they had him like that in the anime, it would have been the best anime ever.
Sorrow Of War chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Best story ever 2 thumps up !
Female Assassin chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Omo

I love the story3

Please continue this fic...
Savish 13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Yo,.,.!

It was a good story,.,.!
Kyubbi-Sama chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
GREAT!

Update!

Perhaps Kira should mount an attck on plants itself?

Reveal himself as the ultimate coordinater?
hm chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
i liked this story although i diden't like kira's laughter i would expect him to kill mercilessly without laughing to much
Tori101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! I beg of you! Please! I love this story! Please continue! I rally like this story, but I just hope Lacus dosen't loose her memory, no offense if that was your plan or anything, but it's not very original...everyone seems to think loosing memories of the ones you love is the wosrt, but in this case, Lacus finding out her love is a crazy maniac bent on killing all those who oppose him cuz he thinks his own love is dead is much better. Don't pay attention to my review if you planned on her forgetting her memories, too bad. I'll have to deal with it.

But please! Update this story, it's been awhile! PLEEAASSEE! You have to update, i love this story! Even though it's only one chapter right now...hehehe...