Reviews for They
Troll99 chapter 16 . 4/3/2007
Another perfect chapter. Thanks for updating so soon. So, Dylan is slowly going to put the pieces together.
krashkart chapter 16 . 4/2/2007
Pretty much a cliffhanger chapter. I'll admit to being confused at the moment but will wait to see what comes next, hopefully the confusion will re relieved.
Benesound chapter 15 . 4/1/2007
Great chapters!

I like Lee's character.

I wonder what type of schematics they want Harper to interpret.
Troll99 chapter 15 . 4/1/2007
Well, I guess they have found the schematics which have been used to 'change' Rommie. This might get very, very creepy. I can only hope that Dylan will, after he finds out what 'they' did to Rommie, make a right decision. Is he? Or is he not?

As always, superb writing. You say very much with very few words. perfectly!
krashkart chapter 15 . 3/31/2007
Personal issues aside I still retain enough courtesy to comment when I read a chapter. You are doing a good job with the story.
Nr.Six chapter 15 . 3/31/2007
Hi! I like your story, you write very nice. Although I don't understand a lot of it because I have only seen a few episodes of Andromeda I don't know the big storyline. But I still like your story!
Troll99 chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
Foreshadow what? OK, I officially like this part. Trance...hm... she might get a chance to make Dylan aware of Rommie's problem... I guess.
krashkart chapter 14 . 3/31/2007
So a hint about 'Lee's' past has been dropped.
Troll99 chapter 14 . 3/31/2007
Now you're really spoiling us with updates! Hey, I didn't write my comment THEREFORE! OK, so it seems that 'Lee should be short for Ulysses or what? I guess she's been High Guard too. However, I might be wrong. So... don't tell me... but... well... no, don't. :-)

(However I still feel sorry for Rommie. Sure, she has friends, but it's still a horrible experience.)
krashkart chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
You pegged Harper perfectly
krashkart chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
I'm looking forward to seeing Dylan and Harper's reactions when Rommie's condition becomes apparent. All of the crews reactions of course but especially those two's. It's good that Rommie has someone to talk to now
Troll99 chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
Now you really got me depressed...

I guess it's about time Rommie finally tells Dylan what happened to her. Or does she think she can hide it indefinitely long? It somehow doesn't fit in her character to be so hesitant, but... on the other hand... she had never been in such situation before.

Nice work, keep on!
Troll99 chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
This was really fast! I love the way you handle this topic - AIs vs. organics. And the idea of bringing a sort of K into this future is more than interesting. Should there be such organization then it would most definitely fight against AIs. Perfect work!
krashkart chapter 11 . 3/30/2007
Ahh, prejudice against AI's another one of my favorite themes when I'm writing. No wonder I'm enjoying this story so much, you have many of the same interests that I do.
Troll99 chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
I almost lost hope that this story would ever be continued. Not to say that I understand what's going on with Rommie though. With each chapter I'm only more confused. I hope you'll update soon...