Reviews for Their Secret Lives
Okay you said not for a while... WELL IT HAS BEEN 8 FLIPPING YEARS I NEED THE NEXT PART TO THIS FIC! Please?! Please! I love this couple! Niwatari forever!
harrylover101 chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
Gamma Cavy chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
please can you start work on this agian. it has a great deal of potential and

i am sure everyone would love to see more
bostafu chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
omg dark and krad too! kyaa.. this is just too good to be true XD
Lord of Death chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
HURRY!
Reithandina chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Hey, just so you know, you're one of my favorite authors.

But.. :S Could you like, delete those you've abandoned ?
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Stella Wind chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
I was going though my favorites list I noticed that this wasn't on it. After being properly shocked, I clicked over here and began to reread. To find a good DNAngel/ HP crossover made me quite happy, but of course the icing on the cake was you had written. Which makes it almost automatically good. I mean look at you're Mary/Gary-Sue/Stu fic. (Don't let that go to your head to much.)

One of things about this that I really like is that you've shown that they've grown and changed. Daisuke has changed a little from how I remember him in canon, but the changes make sense. Risa and Riku also seem entirely sensible as does Satoshi.

Also, having written and read various HP crossovers myself, can just thank you fervently for not falling into some of the classic plot holes? Having them go to another school for magic first. Not sorting them all into Gryffindor when one character is clearly not suited for it. Actually having a plot between the two crossover groups other then Hermione sounding like an encyclopedia, and Ron trying to talk about something inanely around a mouthful of food. Harry not being the usual cardboard cut out. Not making us suffer through a ten pages of the sorting feast. The list goes on.

I just loved the flippant way most of the pairings were introduced.

A while ago you said that you had been having problems with Dark. There for mostly in jest:

Dear Dark,

Please cooperate with Bats now. There are probably lots of interesting plot-lines that you could go down. Last we saw you in the fic, you had just made a dramatic exit after Satoshi and Daisuke kissed. I would really like to find out what happened next. Who was that came and talked to you or did you just go off and sulk? Have you and Krad done anything besides trying to kill each other? What about Risa recent accusations to Daisuke about him having driven you away? Are they now true?

Sincerely,

A Concerned Reader
Pyrokitsuna chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
Good chapter PLEASE UPDATE!
Pyrokitsuna chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Good chapter!
Laura Riddle chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
This is great! I love TomxHarry
bluerose24 chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
I hope that you update this soon. It is a good story so far and I would love to read more of it.
insanechildfanfic chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
this is great
Anime Monster chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
YOU ROCK! I'm going to put this on my Story Alert list and review it here, but I'm going to read it over at HP Fandom. Keep up the good work.
Kiwee chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
T.T Poor Krad and Dark! I do hope they find happiness soon! That said, I adore this fic! Two of my favouritest (is that even a word?) in the same fic! Ah, such a good thing...*bliss*

Stupid Risa. I hope she has a particularly horrible death!