Reviews for Too Young
Seizure-Tastic chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
"Never will I be the one to kiss those candy flavored lips of hers."

*cries* (Lines like that get to me.)
ActionGal07 chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
That's real nice. Just what I kinda expected for Numbah Three and Numbah Four to think about toward each other. I really love this couple very much and could never grow tired of it. Anyway, definitely like what Wally and Kuki think in their minds. Please carry on with the story.
GoldenFlither chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
aw depressing... totally loved it though, so dont stop! your such an awesome writer and this is such an awesome story. your good at capturing moods especially :P update soon! as if that needs to be said ;;
Cyrix chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Wow! They are all changing! Wally sure have a hard time with it. Update!
InVenT-A-MiLeiSt chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
do the next chappy i love it

kiss kiss
GoldenFlither chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
you know your taking this story up a great path. i totally love it! cant wait to read wally's! and abby's!

(PS: i read hoagie's again and i almost cried :P:P)
Cyrix chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Aww.. poor kuki. Well Wally will explain why to her soon! Update!
elodrie chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Aww, poor hoagie. Kool story, keep going!
Cyrix chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
wow so there is going to be love triangle 1/5/2. Update!
DyingStar chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
I like it. I mean, it can be a bit cartoonish at times (and no, no pun intended AT ALL ;p), but I think it really has a lot of potential. I enjoyed reading Numbuh One's list of admirations he had for Abby, and Numbuh Two's little angst soliloquy was very sad, even though the title is right and they all are too young to be. . .you know :)

And I just wanted to let you know, that even though you're being bugged about the pairings, I really don't mind them. I can go either way :)

Can't wait to read more.

P.S-The summary said that Numbuhs One-Five think about who they care for the most, so is like Three's and Four's chapters going to be about each other? Hmm. . .I wonder who Numbuh Five likes to think about _
FinalEmblem chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
NO 2/5 not 1/5, I truly dislike 1/5, why? because even though lizzie annoys Nigel, he still likes her, 2/5 is far better, but you're writing this anyway, and try not make the 3/4 too sappy, it isn't all fluff, you have to mention the badder points in their relation, and sorry if this is like a flame, it's not, because I do like the story
ActionGal07 chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
That doesn't sound right to me. I am a huge 2/5 fan, yet it breaks my heart that she would go and run off with Nigel. Don't mind me, I am not bad-mouthing the story. Its just that there are rarely 2x5 fans out there anymore. Just what is it about the 1x5 couple that people are just so sure that its gonna happen? Okay, now I'm going so far as to questioning those on why are they a fan. Like I said, I mean no offense. I like the story, but let's just say that Hoagie isn't the only one who is sad that Abby would just turn her nose up at him and reject him cause of looks. Cause ain't that just plain snooty? And it can cause those to lose their respect for her. Not that I don't like the character Numbah Five. Anyway, I hope I'm not starting something here, but I really just needed to tell you my real feelings about 1x5 and the 2x5 couple. Anyway, don't let what I said stop you from continuing on. Such a great story to be completely honest!
Am I even still here chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
that was so sweet
GoldenFlither chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
*sniff sniff* poor hoagie. actually reading this chapter made me consider hoagie's feelings. and i totally agree with you on lizzie :P:P hate her lots.

this is so great so far! hope you update soon!
GoldenFlither chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
you've already got me interested! i totally love 1/5. this is awesome! im going to read on now.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2