Reviews for Bedtime Stories
samira parsa chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
actually, you did well. sam didn't find out about the paranormal until he was 8
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
I loved this, I love looking into Sam and Dean's lives and childhood. This was awesome, great job!
noname32 chapter 7 . 3/2/2006
Wow i love this story it is so cute, i read the whole thing 2nite and i liked it alot... good job!
Scarlett.Cupcake chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
GREAT Story! I LOVEd it all! It was GREAT! Keep up the good work!:P
chocolate rules chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
I ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT!Every single one! this was so super cute! Where did you come up with this, it's brilliant! I love it! It was actually one of the first fics I read on the site, but I wasn't registered then and I've forgotten to review this! Gr to me! lol Anyway, great story!

That's it ;)
LeahBlueEyes chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Sam's dialogue is great! Thinking that he didn't grow up in a 'normal' Mom & Dad family setting and he was being for the most part raised by another child who had to be matured more for his age(Dean) they weren't normal children. good story

~Leah~
ashlyns chapter 7 . 1/27/2006
love it. please update soon.
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 1/25/2006
Aww, that's okay. I how busy real life can get. Thanks for finishing this, though if you want to continue it it would be great. A future fic could set my mind at ease-at least I know the main characters don't die in the meantime :) Have a great day.
leah chapter 7 . 1/25/2006
great job!
supercellchaser chapter 7 . 1/24/2006
Awesome :-)
SupernaturalGurl chapter 7 . 1/24/2006
Really good story. Good luck with your next one. I think you should do it and i'll defintly look out for it.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 12/24/2005
Enjoy your Christmas and I can't wait to see the next chap. Catch ya on the flip side.
Forever In Me chapter 6 . 12/14/2005
Im a big fan of this show, and the story wasnt too bad... good work.
Windyfontaine chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
Hi, I liked this! I just followed the link from another site to read it here. Please do update again! Maybe have a current thing that they face lead to a flashback of the past-um, I'm just rambling. But I do like the past and present juxtaposition. Have a great day :)
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
Actually, it makes perfect sense. You're selling yourself short. More chaps soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »