Reviews for Back to Action: A Full Circle
skylight12 chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
This is such a good story! I really hope you will continue it someday.
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
oh my gosh this is getting really good! i know you haven't update in 4 years but i hope you will soon. i want to know what will happen!
JustCallMeMarly chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
Oh boy! You've GOT to update this sometime! I'm hanging on the end of this chapter... :)

So far, I'm really intrigued about everything... the drama & the mystery.

Hopefully, you haven't forgotten this little gem of a story! LOL!
Silver Warrior chapter 6 . 2/1/2006
and the ressurection has begun.
Silver Warrior chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
things are progressing nicely. It is a wonder on whether Zordon died in vain or not, with all of the evil that has appeared since his death. Though only two of the evils that appeared existed before Zordon’s death.
Star wars makeover chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
wow, i love the story
sky's girl forever chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
very cool so fare. update soon.
Star wars makeover chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
oh, interesting
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
oh, a lot of good powers are gathering, eh? Guess the pure goodness is needed to revive Zordon.
eagle219406 chapter 4 . 1/4/2006
Great story so far. Keep up the good work. Just one thing. The scene where the Galaxy rangers didn't recognize the Aquitian rangers. Leo at least should have recognized them, because he fought with the Red one against Serpentera.
cobalt-blue chapter 4 . 1/4/2006
Nice job. Looking forward to more. Perhaps some longer sections on my favorite boy in blue... I know, hot naked Jason/Billy action is too much to ask for. *grin*
EclipsingFlames chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
This is an awesome story, I read the other chapters too, but could comment till I registered. I'm always loking forward to this story's updates, which I hope will be real soon. Your a real good writer, and I hope when I upload my work that I can come as good as a writer you are.

I really wanted to hear what Kim regretted; i always enjoyed the relations between the first few seasons of power rangers you reflect that very well. It's awesome how everyone is coming home at the same time...my kind of story. And Zordon's alive isnt he? What's with the collection of items? And this new villian? And Karone's alter ego is resurfacing?

Update soon!
cobalt-blue chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
It's been a long time since I've been on this board because I thought it was going down hill. Now I'm glad I took the time to check out some of the new fics. Looking forward to some more. Don't guess there's much of a chance of some good steamy Jason/Billy Romance, but still I'm hoping.
alliamandmore chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
I'm interested to see where this story goes. I like it so far. Update soon!
Silver Warrior chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
oh, nice. Always wondered about Rita and Rito’s mother. Bringing back the original, and in my opinion best, team? Awesome.