Reviews for Butterfly Fridays
fionfee chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
Beautiful. I like the way you made sure it was her constant attention over 2 months that made sure that she was well under his skin :P
Rohain Tahquil chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
OMFG! ITS BRILLIANT! I LOVE IT!

You know, im sure im not the only one who wouldnt mind seeing a pic of her Tattoo. Maybe you could get an artist friend to draw it? or draw it yourself?

Cozthat would be cool!
Cuzisme chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Great! not the characters are not OOC and I've enjoyed it!
sophia666 chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
Great writing. I loved it, and the ending was nice. Nice story.
fierymetis chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Beautiful. I'm absolutely in love with this fic. Drunk!Sakura and Tatto!Artist!Gaara are fantastic! Great job; this fic made my life! *faves* *scurries off to read the rest of the fanfiction*
bobalina chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
Gwah! Ridiculously fluffy for a story involving Gaara, but that's okay, I guess...Anyhoo, keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
Nemi-the-fallen-angel chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
sweet
angel101devil chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
i love this story, i think it is very well writen, and i love the tattoo idea u used 4 this story. please update soon!
Katterree Fengari chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
Cute AU, I like the tatooing angle.
machineface chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
This story was really good. Unique and amazing. I had a fun time reading it. :D
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
It's SO cute. Strangely enough, I love GaaraXSakure AU stories: there's so much you can do with them. You didn't get him TOO ooc, and OOC-ness can be refreshing sometimes if done correctly. I loved this!
catedog chapter 4 . 3/3/2007
wow i love this!
kitsuneasika chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
Wait...does that mean this is finished? O_O I hope not...though this is a good place to end it, I enjoyed this way to much. It's...unique. In a good way.
hinatafan180 chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
i luv it, luv it, luv it!
Hao'sAnjul chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
this was great...but the last chappie? i hope not.
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »