Reviews for Butterfly Fridays
Sandstorm626 chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
Amazing. I love the "Sasuke’s looking at him like he’s about to kill him and eat his insides, and to this Gaara can only smile." part. That's my favorite line ever.

I lovelovelove the irony in the end with the butterfly wings. I can only imagine how pretty they turned out. If I ever get the hang of photoshop, I might attempt making them.

And I definately love the fluff-ness. And the violence. Sasuke deserved it.

Anyway, it says it isn't complete yet, so you're doing another chapter? If you are, I definately can't wait for it. I look forward to reading the next installment, of course.

(If this double posted, I'm sorry)

til next time...
hakusho14 chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
aw its so cute i loved the transformation between both of them!~

i hope u write another one son~!~
ClassiestMokuren chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
Woah, it's over? I have to admit, that was a really quick ending. I mean, last chapter they're just beginning to get "romantic" about each other, and the readers are looking forward to a cool battle for dominance between Gaara and Sasuke, and then suddenly, it's done? The fight and aftermath should have gotten it's own chapter! And Sakura's sudden realization just came out of nowhere, I think. I know you wanted to finish this, but I think you robbed it of some good scenes.

And how old were they supposed to be, again? You mention that Sakura has patients, but I thought they were high-school age?
Zorione chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
I'm glad you updated. It took me a while to find it again mainly because the freaking email alerts aren't working again. but all in all I love this story
Here fishy fishy chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
wow this story is great to read, enjoyable. love the way how they don't just fall inlove. and gaar's mind is so twisted which was funny to red.

great work
chibi-abi chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
is it done? is it done? wah. is it over? sakura finally confronted her fear of sasuke! wooh! great job! love the way you wrote it.
Chat-Chan chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
_ I really liked this Gaara/Sakura fic. You kept the characters and their personalities intact, which is hard to do with these two. D Loved it!
self chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
Hao'sAnjul chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
really, it is about time sasuke showed up. more chaos!
amwong88 chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
Actually, i quite like this chp. It's interesting to see what's going on inside Gaara's head and even though, yes, he's not quite as blow-up-and-kill-them-first type you would expect, that actualyl sorta makes sense cuz it shows just how differently he reacts to Sakura.

neways, please update soon!
idntlikeurpants chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
I reallylike this! It's very well written and made me laugh a lot. Update soon!
HunnySnowBunny chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
I was so thrilled to see you had updated! _ I *heart* you.

Yeah, Gaara's being awefully good...but I've seen guys do an aweful lot for a girl they liked or loved. So maybe he's falling for her. Plus, the couch scene wasn't too lewd...but it was so hot. _ Hope you have something else like that! Doesn't have to be graphic...just that intense...yeah.

Can't wait for more! _ Hug! Jen
ClassiestMokuren chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
Oh... Sasuke finally shows! I love this story, as you know, so I'm loving how good it's getting. I'm sorry you don't like this chapter because I did. However, the part where they went to the mall could have used more detail, and I got a bit confused at certain parts, but it got REALLY good at the end. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Zorione chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!1This is a great chappie don't worry you did a totally awesome jobn and way to GO Gaara for keeping in that temper you wouldn't want them to send you to Anger would you!
shatterdheart chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
Update! Update! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »