Reviews for Butterfly Fridays
Sandstorm626 chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
Ahaha! I love it! Another great installment by the talented SassyAngel!

To let you know, it's still exteremely amusing to read, so update soon, ne? I wanna see Sasuke get shredded. Muhaha! :)

Hao'sAnjul chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
wow, forever huh? but i like this. the continuation of the first chapter is really good. it shows how (little) the relationship has progressed and how gaara's being (a little) nicer. lol.
Serenity Komoshiro chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Whe! I loved this! I love the fact Gaara is in character and the whole notion about butterflies I totally understand! And now I wish for you to continue on! I gotta know what kind of tattoo Sakura is getting!
HunnySnowBunny chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
I'm so very glad you decided to update this! It's absolutely hilarious, sweet, and slightly odd: which means I love it! I love that Gaara is still very much in character, as is Sakura. _

Jen

P.S. I'd beta for you, but I'm not sure how good of a beta I'd be. I passed all of my college english courses with A's. That's gotta count for something, right?
crazytreeotaku chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
Woot! I never thought you were going to continue this, but I'm so glad! Keep it up~! (oh and btw, the story is still set on "complete" so you might want to change that)
HouseQat chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
What do you mean by saying your story's bad! I love it! It's great! Much better than some out there! Will you continue it? PLEASE! I want to see what happenes! (Plus I want some more GaaraSakura-not-overly-fluffy-but-not-depressing-just-the-right-ammount-of-romance romance (believe me, it's hard to find, and it makes my day when nice people like you provide me with my daily supply)). As I was saying. PPLLEASSE! Please make another one!
Sandstorm626 chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
o_o

Brilliant.

I honestly didn't think you were going to continue this. You can only imagine the surprised look on my face when I saw the new chapter email today.

But great job, you've made me want more. lmao

I loveloveloved this chapter. I also love the vulgarity of Gaara. Using fuck every other word is pretty amusing to me.

I disagree with you saying you need a beta reader. I think it's just perfect.

ClassiestMokuren chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
Oh my god, there's another chapter! *heart attack of joy* I NEVER expected this to be continued, but I'm so happy you have! I liked this chapter a lot; just as much as the first one, actually. I love Gaara's characterization, especially his internal workings. You're a very talented writer, so don't make us wait so long for the next installment, okay? _
Angel Of Depression chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
I remember re-reading this story everytime I was looking for GaaSaku stories! I'm so happy you decided to continue it! I cannot wait to see the next chapter!
CrazyHormoneGurls chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
I'm very interested in being your beta reader! *gets excited* "can't wait for the next chapter.
Zorione chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
HiLAROUS!UPDATE SOON!
CrazyHormoneGurls chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Oh man, sequel! Sequel!
amwong88 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
ah,...lovely fic. really enjoyed this one and this version of Gaara is still very believable.

i forget if you said this was a one-shot but if not, please please continue it! i'd love to see how their relationship progresses!
Sandstorm626 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
omg!

Please...write...more...!

I jus how OOC you made Gaara. I like him modernized like that. Sakura seemed pretty OOC too, but I like her better when she's drunk.

(In case you haven't noticed, I adore fics that make characters OOC. _)

I dissagree with the plot being stupid. I loved it. Gaara might have been OOC, but I could totally see him being a tattooist...and a hate-the-world-along-with-everyone-in-it kind of person, too.

Kunoichi 008 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
You should make a sequel. _
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »