Reviews for Butterfly Fridays
Sandstorm626 chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
Ahaha! I love it! Another great installment by the talented SassyAngel!

To let you know, it's still exteremely amusing to read, so update soon, ne? I wanna see Sasuke get shredded. Muhaha! :)

Hao'sAnjul chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
wow, forever huh? but i like this. the continuation of the first chapter is really good. it shows how (little) the relationship has progressed and how gaara's being (a little) nicer. lol.
Serenity Komoshiro chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Whe! I loved this! I love the fact Gaara is in character and the whole notion about butterflies I totally understand! And now I wish for you to continue on! I gotta know what kind of tattoo Sakura is getting!
HunnySnowBunny chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
I'm so very glad you decided to update this! It's absolutely hilarious, sweet, and slightly odd: which means I love it! I love that Gaara is still very much in character, as is Sakura. _

Jen

P.S. I'd beta for you, but I'm not sure how good of a beta I'd be. I passed all of my college english courses with A's. That's gotta count for something, right?
crazytreeotaku chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
Woot! I never thought you were going to continue this, but I'm so glad! Keep it up! (oh and btw, the story is still set on "complete" so you might want to change that)
HouseQat chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
What do you mean by saying your story's bad! I love it! It's great! Much better than some out there! Will you continue it? PLEASE! I want to see what happenes! (Plus I want some more GaaraSakura-not-overly-fluffy-but-not-depressing-just-the-right-ammount-of-romance romance (believe me, it's hard to find, and it makes my day when nice people like you provide me with my daily supply)). As I was saying. PPLLEASSE! Please make another one!
Sandstorm626 chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
o_o

Brilliant.

I honestly didn't think you were going to continue this. You can only imagine the surprised look on my face when I saw the new chapter email today.

But great job, you've made me want more. lmao

I loveloveloved this chapter. I also love the vulgarity of Gaara. Using fuck every other word is pretty amusing to me.

I disagree with you saying you need a beta reader. I think it's just perfect.

ClassiestMokuren chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
Oh my god, there's another chapter! *heart attack of joy* I NEVER expected this to be continued, but I'm so happy you have! I liked this chapter a lot; just as much as the first one, actually. I love Gaara's characterization, especially his internal workings. You're a very talented writer, so don't make us wait so long for the next installment, okay? _
Angel Of Depression chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
I remember re-reading this story everytime I was looking for GaaSaku stories! I'm so happy you decided to continue it! I cannot wait to see the next chapter!
CrazyHormoneGurls chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
I'm very interested in being your beta reader! *gets excited* "can't wait for the next chapter.
Zorione chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
HiLAROUS!UPDATE SOON!
CrazyHormoneGurls chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Oh man, sequel! Sequel!
amwong88 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
ah,...lovely fic. really enjoyed this one and this version of Gaara is still very believable.

i forget if you said this was a one-shot but if not, please please continue it! i'd love to see how their relationship progresses!
Sandstorm626 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
omg!

Please...write...more...!

I jus how OOC you made Gaara. I like him modernized like that. Sakura seemed pretty OOC too, but I like her better when she's drunk.

(In case you haven't noticed, I adore fics that make characters OOC. _)

I dissagree with the plot being stupid. I loved it. Gaara might have been OOC, but I could totally see him being a tattooist...and a hate-the-world-along-with-everyone-in-it kind of person, too.

Kunoichi 008 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
You should make a sequel. _
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »