Reviews for The Post It Stakeout
xSlytherclaWx chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
aww so sweet. I loved it!
CowahBull chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
SO CUTE! Just like teh rest of them! now on the last one!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Aw, that's so cute! Neville is so sweet...and that's actually pretty in character for him! I can see that...should I be happy or worried? I really liked it!
CaryFairy chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
so flipping cute! cant believe i overlooked this in my quest for a neville/luna fix
Dorain deNorthwood chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
*grins like an idiot* That was such a sweet story. It was also VERY well-written. The detail was marvelous. The trench coat, and the Four Horned Schoongles... absolutely mind-blowing. awesome job.

-Dorain
MissLinuxthePenguin chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
OOMGG!

THE FLUFFINESS.

it burns my eyes.

but i love it anyway.

OMG. NevilleLuna is such a cute ship,

and i must say that you do it the best.

NevilleLuna at its prime : Post its.

_
Bagge chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Aw! Neville really IS the gentleman. A bit clumsy maybe, but a romantic by heart. And Luna... even in the middle of the panic about her husband maybe cheeting on her, she wears a trench-coat when she goes out spying, as if she is playing a game or something. Her own special trademark. I really loved her first moments of shock about finding the truth, and how her delight and curiousity rapidly become stronger than her hurt feelings.

The end was perfectly romantic as well! How I love this couple and your way of writing it.
TheSingingBlob chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Oh wow, that's really cute! I've appreciated Luna/Neville more and more lately..

I really like this story!

-TheSingingBlob-
lostwords chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Aw...
DramaQueen04 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
oohh i hope there is anouther story iliked the other 2 as well.
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
That's so sweet!
todderbaby chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
wonderous!
thamker chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
That was great. It was cute.
Abbey Eileen chapter 1 . 11/26/2005