Reviews for Just Don't Let Go
Brightleaf chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Neville's such a fool! But I still love this story!
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Aw. THat's soo cute! I always thought that Neville and Luna were cute. Together, that is.
Dudette13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Aww! I love Neville/Luna (they're just made for each other) and this was absolutley perfect! Every single thing! Your writing was so descriptive!

"The Leaving Feast for the current seventh years was in five minutes, and if he was late, he was sure McGonagall would transform his arse into something very unpleasant." Lol! Funny, cute and magical all in one. *claps*
xxaishiteru chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
THat was cute. It made me smile.
Ms. Jessie chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
oh that was cute! i've actually never read neville/luna, i mean i've read stories with them on hte side but never one alone, but i'd thought i'd read it cause i love Project: Gorgeous Green Eyes, Wow you are a fantastic writer! GREAT STORY!
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 1 . 11/29/2005

aw! Very sweet!
Abbey Eileen chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Sad, but sweet.
realfanficts chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I meant that last review in a good way! And I think this is a good story too!
quidditch7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
ah i love this one! hehe. makes me grin like crazy!

all the couples are magnificent..hehe..i love how ginny punched harry. and ron put a protective arm around hermione. i can imagine it all so well and its perfect!

neville and luna are the best, wow you are great at writing things so well that people can invision them. yay! hehe..this story made my day..yes i've read it before..but so what! this is going on my fav's.

-quidditch7, rallyecho
iamnotafreakingGOTH chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
ah that is sweet
Tropical Penguin chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
aw...

My only complaint with this story is the whole teacher thing. I dunno, it just seems weird to teach kids a year younger then you. I don't think everyone would have come back as teachers anyway. But that's really a small thing. I love your Neville/Luna fics to death, and this is no exception.