Reviews for Like A Woman
Lyta Halifax chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I stumbled up this quite out of the blue...it was really quite sweet. Holding that ineffable line a little bit past mere shojoai and not quite crossing into yuri.

First off, very nice use of flashback technique...I think you managed to achieve what you were going for, although I will admit that at one point close to the end, I got a little confused on the timing, but only briefly.

(And oh God, I remember being 15, precocious, too smart for my own good, and far more mature than the other kids my age. That part with Kitty totally tugged at my heartstrings.)

Also, absolutely adored the phrase "I never went back to the Sapphic shore to drink again." Just fantastic imagery on multiple levels. And I even liked that it had a totally happy ending, as opposed to Kitty being merely old, wiser, and never getting involved with a woman ever again. Yes, some might consider it a bit soppy that she gets exactly wants in the end, but you do it so realistically, that I totally buy into it.

Well done! Given this was years ago, and how prolific you seem to be, I'm sure you are an even better writer now.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
It's a shorter story than I usually like, but it's still good for a smile, so thanks.
Sir Catherine chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I happend to read this because a friend left the computer on

I'm glad I did read it. You did a beautiful job with what could be trite, cheesy or just plain poorly thought out. I don't know much at all about the X-men, so I can't speak for character realizm, but for situational, great job!

I left my e-mail, but I've got filters so any reply will probably be bounced, my appologies.
The Silent Echo chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Wow. Just wow. I have to admit, I was skeptical when I first saw this. It was some thing new, and well change is scary. But when I started reading I didn't stop till the end. I thought it was great. I was a little confused near the end, I thought it was the same conversation that they were having towards the beginning. Aside from that though I loved it.
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Great story! I loved the way in which you displayed the underlying sexual tensions with Kitty and some of the other various characters.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Very well done Princess! I usually just read your material on the Femslash site, but when you posted it here, I had to leave a review. Keep up the good work all your tales, and I will continue to read them all.
trp0522 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
A nice one shot story based one your passing storm around contest on the x-men femslash site. I have your experiment worked, it was very clear, to the point and the storyline was easy to follow.
vamp-haruka chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
wo i love it, very nice a little confusing at the end so i read it agene and got it