Reviews for Beating Drums and Broken Hearts
Thorilian chapter 1 . 4/3
Interesting, but not enough I need more please.
Alice of Spades chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
CUTE this was so cute I wanna read more so cute please continue it is very good
Missus Dane chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
hey there... great story... there is probably not a chance for updating, but if do decide to, i'll be sure to come by..
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Beating drums and broken hearts

The pain doesn't end before it starts

The love I felt has faded away

Thank you kindly for even looking this way

My nights are haunted by dark dreams

My mind is locked in an endless scream

Beating drums and broken hearts

The pain doesn't end before it starts

Sorry, using your reviewing post as an outlet for my songs at the moment, you don't mind, do you?
T.J. Lauren chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Great start. please update soon!
kears chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
good story. interesting plot. can't wait to read more. update soon
hawkster chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I think you have the worst speeling that i have ever seen and i have been reading fanfiction for ages.. 3 years at least! If u want a BETA reader msg me back and ill gladly help you out... but so far i like ur story!

cassikins!
Jade chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Oh, I really like this one too. No set pairing? I'd really think HS would fit nicely here, but that's just me _;

You have some really good writing, I have really enjoyed reading it _ But alas I must go to bed! I'll have to read through your InuYasha stuff later _

Take Care,

Jade
snapefan chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
This is potentially good - but the overall lack of care in terms of grammar, spelling and the basic rules of English make it unreadable. Sorry.
kyer chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
What the other reviewers said, only without the profanity.

Try using to search for free spell checker programs. Only be careful to read the agreement *carefully* before downloading lest the freebie also contain junkware you don't want. Might be wise to also do a search of any potential program to see if there are complaints against it before choosing one.

Hope that helps.
smcneal24 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
The stroy is great. I just have one problem... Your spelling sucks. I suggest you learn how to spell before continuing with this story.
redfrog chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I enjoyed the plot line but the spelling errors made it hard to read, if you re-post after runing spell check it will be much easier on the readers. I know everyone makes mistakes but spell check is a life saver! I hope you are able to post again soon as your story has lots of potential.
Arch-Nemesis chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I liked the intro. so far. I hope that you will continue.

I see that Severus had done something to get outted as a spy. What was it? As well as Harry being a bit OOC. I some can't imagine him not being able to find his way to the dungeons, considering how many times he has been to Snape's office.

However, there where a lot of spelling errors. I recommend a beta-reader. The mistakes take away from fully enjoying the story, and I would like to see more.

Nemesis ;-)