Reviews for Blood
knobbly knees chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hurrhurr, this is very strange, but great!

Ha, fair play to ya'! The fight scene was extremely well written, and the teasing was flawless :D Excellent!
silverbluedewdrops chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
ending was awesome. loved it loved it loved it! once again, you totally drew me in, especially towards the middle and the ending (when Kankurou started to hint at...other things). you have a great skill with writing. such a short yet enjoyable fic. awesome. great job.
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
OMG! I didn't even know anybody wrote a story for this pairing. I love the way you wrote this story! That's all I can say. Wow!
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
That story is the best teasing, best put together one-shot I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Thank you very much..*bows to your greatness*

Sarah
blue.bimbomushi chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Well-written, tense and fast-paced. Great!
The Disembodied Head chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
hehe i loved this story. and what a strange paring, but you did kankurou's character really well. scarily well actually.
jonyuu chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I liked this you really do kankuro well and I really didn't expect kakashi to be his openent your have me in awe
Maldoror chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Someone recced me here. For which I'm thankful.

Great fic! I nearly combusted when Kakashi said 'I like you'. I love reading and writing action, and this was top notch, with good details paid to Kankuro's fighting style. And the mental fight going on behind the physical one...you did Kankuro justice _ I love the fact that Kakashi turned him down; I don't know why, that just topped it off for me, because it was unexpected, by fanfic standards, yet very realistic and neat. The grammar, style and language were great...lol, the only crit I can make is that I can't imagine how they'd get into that kind of fight - without a mission being involved, in which case there'd be some hell of a lot of tension between the Villages...But since this is a short fic, we can't have all the details.

I avoid my old nemesis, like the plague, and I must have left 3 reviews here in the past year, so, yeah, I liked the fic :P
JBMcDragon chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
This is brilliant! Someone rec'ed this for me and-whoa. The language is gorgeous, very descriptive while not being purple, and I can practically *taste* Kankuro's frustration. *grins* Very, very well done!

I run an archive-Hidden Village-and was wondering if I might archive this. It can be found at tentative dot net slash JBMcDragon slash Hidden_Village

And I can be reached at jbmcdragon at lycos dot com.

Thank you!

JB
Nezuko chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Nice fight! And intense, twisted little interraction at the end. really well done. I loved the metaphor of the lap dance!
IwouldDeleteThisIfICould chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
that was totally awesome! and such a cool crack pairing.
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
*mind implodes* never in a hundred years would I have throught of that. _Damn_ that rocks.
wellduh chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
O_o

Holy shit.

*grins*

WOW. I mean, I took a look at the summary and it said "Kakashi, blah, Kankurou, blah, hot." And I couldn't turn THAT down, right? And I read it, and did it ever not let me down. Kakashi/Kankurou (damn, that pairing shouldn't even exist) and as hot as it gets. _

You're a genius. You need much, much more credit for this. I enjoyed reading this a criminal amount.
Angelus Eros Weiss chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
That was... ... AWESOME! KANKUKAKA! AMAGADS! YOU ROCK MAN!
RinPuffy chapter 1 . 11/25/2005