Reviews for Who I am
lydecker wana b chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
update! i wana c if max meets up with zack r if she meets up with lydecker and gets caught...
Kyre chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
Sometime soon-after I've caught up on all the things I let slide over Christmas-I need to go back and reread this story. But I want to tell you now that I'm so glad you've gotten back into DA! :D Unfortunately MW and JMA broke up about a year after the show was canceled, but the show lives on in fic! More please. :)
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
OH MY GOD! you updated! woha. l;oved Max's last thought to herself. hehe. wish the chap had been longer, but hey u updated. cool job.

Lollie81 chapter 6 . 4/19/2004
Where's the conclusion? is this the end?
maggieann452 chapter 6 . 11/27/2003
so you gonna finish this or not seems a shame to waste a good story
Linda Eastman chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Yes I am stupid! I looked at the publish date and not the update date lmao just a blonde moment i guess *hangs head in shame once again*
Linda Eastman chapter 6 . 9/21/2003

I have no idea if this review will reach you cuz you wrote this fic more then 2 years ago and you probably changed your emailaddy! *sigh*

But well i can try can i?

This fic is just brilliant I read it from chap 1 till the very end! It should be an ep, i can see everything happening! You describe EVERYTHING so damned good and well im so stunned that this review looks like a todler wrote it *hangs head in shame* Well if i write a fic like that once then ill be hugging the street, kissing the dogs and eating cat poo :-)

Too bad you haven't finished it! You could write at least another 3 chaps about Deck finding Max and Logan who frees her again or something like that! but well you probably aren't gonna do it since you wrote it 2 years ago! anyway if you get this email me!
huntress k chapter 6 . 8/13/2003
more please!
Missy chapter 6 . 7/10/2003
wow. i have only just found this story and i loved it. can i just say one thing though and that is your spelling. you have a few silly mistakes that when fixed would make your story that much better. for example in your default chapter you have the line: "Why didn’t you knock" should it not be "Why DID you knock". like i said just silly little things. anyway keep up the good work and i really look forward to reading some more with hopefully some longer chapters.
beth chapter 6 . 7/10/2003
hey you're back! awesome. i guess the mini chapter can tide me over, but please update again soon!
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 6 . 7/10/2003
is this the end? coz im hopin its not coz this is a great fic! please gimme another chap son as possible!

Bob chapter 6 . 7/10/2003
I can't believe it! I remember reading the first four chapters of this ages ago and now you're back! Excellent! I'm so glad because I like this, the idea of Max finding the pictures and feeling betrayed by Logan but also totally open and exposed to him. Keep writing and please!
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
PLEASE Continue!
Nutmeg chapter 6 . 7/9/2003
Sure it was short, but it was sweet.

I hope you come back and work on this fic. Since I've seen the season one DVDs I have a big longing for the real Dark Angel - Max and Logan.
Given Alias chapter 5 . 4/4/2003
Hey i would just like to say i love it and was wondering If you were gonna do anymore writing on it. it would be much appriciated.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »