Reviews for Who I am
Fallen-Angel189 chapter 5 . 8/17/2002
Please keep writing! It's really good so far.
Sam599 chapter 5 . 7/9/2002
A great one! Cant wait to read the ending! Write more soon, please!
hay25 chapter 5 . 5/30/2002
well hows he going to get out of this now. can't wait to find out.
Kyre chapter 5 . 5/30/2002
I'm so glad you're writing again. I did miss seeing your name here. I've enjoyed this story, so please post the next chapter soon.
jennilee chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Ouch. Take that Logan! Nice chapter. I always wanted to find out what would've happened had Max seent he pictures. Now I can!
Zaz chapter 5 . 5/30/2002
It was great and all.. but please tell me you are gonna end it in a happy M/L lovin' way.. othervise I'm gonna cry.. or at least feel really sad..

Anyway.. it was a good chapter and I'm waiting for your next update..
Becky chapter 5 . 5/30/2002
I'm so glad you are writing more on this fic! I really liked this chapter. The M/L conversation was very true to form. I hope things work out OK for M/L in the end.
cool beans chapter 4 . 3/23/2002
i am very sad because it doesnt look like you are going to finish this...
Miro chapter 4 . 9/22/2001
Really good. I once started something along these lines, but couldn't think of where to go. I can't wait to read the rest.
Eternity9 chapter 4 . 9/21/2001
this is really good
Kyre chapter 4 . 9/8/2001
Hi there. Told you I'd read this and review it. :) Original Cindy's lines in chapter 3 seem overdone, but your plotlines are good and I'm eager to see where you take this.
SYdney chapter 4 . 9/8/2001
Hey! i just finished reading your story and i just thought it was really really great! well i mean what happens in the story is pretty sd but your writing was just super! The plot worked an you held onto the charactes personalities very well which i give u major ma props for! it wass really fun readig it and im mjust dying until u post the end! I actually strted being sad for poor poor max that was betrayed! well keep up the good work and post threst SOON!

sydney
nilsa chapter 3 . 7/17/2001
ya' should really keep this story going dont keep me hanging
Mcnoly chapter 3 . 6/14/2001
omigod! keep going! the suspense is killing me! you're such a good writer, keep going.
BlueMoonRain chapter 3 . 6/12/2001
I really like this so far, please continue.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »